Old March 7th 05, 05:58 AM
Mr. Amazing!!!!!!!!

Default Satellite TV Descrambler ttNcD

New XP2500A
The World's #1 Digital Satellite Television
Receiver Descrambler is Now Available to you!!!!!

Order Yours at: http://www.fta9000.3322.org

No Monthly Subscription Charges of ANY Sort!
No Service Contracts of ANY Sort!
No Telephone Connections of ANY Sort!!!!
Does NOT use ANY Sort of Satellite Access Card
The World's Number One "Cardless" Satellite Receiver!!!!

A NEW Product for the NEW Year of 2005
Our New XP2500A Digital Satellite Television Receiver Descrambler allows you to view at your convenience the following with the USA, Canada, Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Virgin Islands and Mexico:

View Over 600+ Digital Television Stations FREE! (Everything!)
View Over 200+ Digital Commercial Free Music Stations FREE !(all categories)
View Over 40 Pay-Per-View Movies Channels FREE!
View 8 HBO's/5 Cinemax's/10 Showtime's/8 Starz, etc. FREE!
View Seven Adult Channels FREE FREE FREE – 24 Hours A Day (Non-Stop Action)!
Boxing/Football/Soccer/Baseball/Basketball – ALL Sports Packages FREE (With No Black Outs)!
Receive Home-Town Local Broadcast Television Stations from 4 Time Zones
Use this New Television Descrambler at Home/Office/Truck/RV etc.
Works In the USA and Canada – plus ALL of North and South America and Territories!
Works on: Nagravision, Seca, Viaccess #1 and #2, Irdeto One and Betacrypt Digital Satellite Signals!!!!

NOTE TO AUSTRAILIANS: We get many request about the Australia’s "Foxtel Channel". Our New XP2500A Receiver works nearly ANY where in the world - but it will NOT receive "Australia’s FOXTEL Broadcast Channel" as of yet.....they use Irdeto #2 a Decoding System.....so wait patiently - our Descrambling Technicians are working HARD on this one, to brake the code.
International Customers.

Our NEW XP2500A Digital Satellite Television Receiver - NOW UNSCRAMBLES THE FOLLOWING SIGNALS:
ABsat
ABS-CBN
Arabesque (ART)
Astro TV
BBC Prime
C+ NL
Canada's Bell ExpressVU
Canal + France
Canal 7 TV Madrid
Canal Pro TV
Canal Rural
Canal Rural
Canal Satellite
Canal Sky-net
Canal+ Digital
Canal+ Digital Aerial
Canal+ Vlanderen
CanalSat
CFI Peco Pro
Channel RAI TV
Cine+ Digital
Cohem sweden
C-SKY NET
CYFRA+
DigiFunClub
Digital+
Dish Network (USA)
Dream TV
EMI Special Channel
Eurosport
Euskaltel
FT Cable
Globe Cast MMBN
GlobeCast
GlobeCast Espana
GlobeCast France
HRT
MCM Europe
Mediaset
Mediavision
MiniMax
MMBN
MTV networks
Orbit Network
ORF Austria
Parabole reunion
Polsat
Premiere
SABC
Selector Tele
Senda/Boxer
SRG Swiss
SVT Europa
Taipei International
TBL TV
Televisa
TPS
TV Cabo
TV Slovenia
TVBS
ViaSat Europe
ViaSat Nordic

Okay......So STOP PAYING THOSE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION COST FOR
SUBSCRIPTION CABLE OR SATELLITE TELEVISION……
Get Our New XP2500A Digital Satellite Television Receiver Now - go to the URL below NOW:

Don't Delay Order Yours at: http://www.fta9000.3322.org

MLINJ8JYOKevF3pbtKaqrdFHYoBMw3Z4NITr

Satellite radio growth projections stir concern Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 February 21st 05 07:38 PM
Satellite radio's new gadgets? Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 17th 04 01:44 AM
Satellite Radio Questions SR Shortwave 2 October 22nd 04 03:40 PM
US satellite radio - defection to satellite radio may elevate medium Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 12th 04 03:29 AM
US satellite radio pins hopes on women, cars Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 12th 04 03:29 AM