Old March 27th 05, 06:16 PM
Joe S.

Default Lentini Communications

Anyone have any experience dealing with Lentini Communications?
http://www.lentinicomm.com/index.asp

I ordered an item from them in February, received a confirmation on Feb 20
and have heard nothing else, in spite of two inquiries as to the status of
my order.

My credit card has not been charged.
--

-----
Joe S.

Old March 27th 05, 06:55 PM
cl

"Joe S." wrote in message
Anyone have any experience dealing with Lentini Communications?
http://www.lentinicomm.com/index.asp

I ordered an item from them in February, received a confirmation on Feb 20
and have heard nothing else, in spite of two inquiries as to the status of
my order.

My credit card has not been charged.
--

-----
Joe S.

I've never dealt with them, but since the card has yet to be charged, maybe
there's no worry. Perhaps they misplaced the order? You could call your card
company to tell them NOT to honor the charge, call Lentini and cancel the
order and order elsewhere. So far, it seems you're ok....... except for the
disappointment of not getting your much awaited gear.

cl

Old March 27th 05, 07:20 PM

"Joe S." wrote:

Anyone have any experience dealing with Lentini Communications?
http://www.lentinicomm.com/index.asp

I ordered an item from them in February, received a confirmation on Feb 20
and have heard nothing else, in spite of two inquiries as to the status of
my order.

My credit card has not been charged.

Give them a call. Toll Free 800-666-0908 or 860-666-6227
At worst they won't answer :')

Old March 29th 05, 10:48 AM
EJH

Joe,
I bought a radio from Lentini and they were great in terms of delivery and
phone support. They have been around for at least 13 years and I think of
them as one of the old reliable ham radio stores.

Give their 800 number a call - maybe they are waiting on the manufacturer to
ship your item so they can send it to you.

Good Luck
Ed

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1389 – March 26, 2004 Radionews Dx 0 March 27th 04 09:20 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM