Old April 19th 05, 01:45 AM
manisheretostay

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, folks, k1man.com is back up.

Much to chagrin of his detractors.

Old April 21st 05, 12:15 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Michael Gardner wrote:
In article ,
"manisheretostay" wrote:

"John" wrote in message
roups.com...

Sorry, folks, k1man.com is back up.

Much to chagrin of his detractors.

oh, I don't know.... its such a cheezy web site - its a lot like taking
a "kick me" sign on his back only you don't have to sneak up on him to
do it.

Those stupid animated goofy graphics really make it cheezy. Looks like
it was done by some 13 year old.
Old April 21st 05, 11:56 PM
Jerry

I am not a proponent of K1MAN.... but you guys are just jealous.. 2+2 = 4 in
this universe..

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Michael Gardner wrote:
In article ,
"manisheretostay" wrote:

groups.com...

Old April 22nd 05, 12:41 AM
Joe S.

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, folks, k1man.com is back up.

Just surfed around his site. This guy is a dingbat. Worse, he takes
himself seriously.

Old April 22nd 05, 12:46 AM
KØHB

"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Old April 22nd 05, 12:53 AM
Steveo

"KØHB" wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Wanna here ewe sipher yore gozinta's. ($- Jethro Bodine)
Old April 22nd 05, 04:05 AM
LRod

On 21 Apr 2005 23:53:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"KØHB" wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Wanna here ewe sipher yore gozinta's. ($- Jethro Bodine)

Naught and naught is naught; carry the naught...

I love it when Jethro commences to cipherin'...

Old April 22nd 05, 04:19 AM
Steveo

"KØHB" wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Wanna here ewe sipher yore gozinta's. ($- Jethro Bodine)

Naught and naught is naught; carry the naught...

I love it when Jethro commences to cipherin'...

Ha! It's almost as good as Jethrine. Reckon?

Old April 22nd 05, 04:23 AM
Landshark

"KØHB" wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Wanna here ewe sipher yore gozinta's. ($- Jethro Bodine)

Naught and naught is naught; carry the naught...

I love it when Jethro commences to cipherin'...

Ha! It's almost as good as Jethrine. Reckon?

LOL!!! I liked the one when uncle Jed bought himself a new
"fishin boat" He came down to the docks dressed as an admiral
and went on board a Destroyer............

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old April 22nd 05, 04:27 AM
Steveo

"KØHB" wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

2+2 = 4 in this universe..

2+2 = 17 if you use sufficiently large values of "2"

Wanna here ewe sipher yore gozinta's. ($- Jethro Bodine)

Naught and naught is naught; carry the naught...

I love it when Jethro commences to cipherin'...

Ha! It's almost as good as Jethrine. Reckon?

leave.

LOL!!! I liked the one when uncle Jed bought himself a new
"fishin boat" He came down to the docks dressed as an admiral
and went on board a Destroyer............

Landshark

Killer. The one where they fetched sum golf clubs and commenced to sum
golf hunting is pretty good too.