RadioBanter

-   -   HEY DEE....MICHIGAN QSO PARTY IS ON. YOUR NOT (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/69082-hey-dee-michigan-qso-party-your-not.html)

Dan/W4NTI April 17th 05 02:04 AM

HEY DEE....MICHIGAN QSO PARTY IS ON. YOUR NOT

I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

bb April 17th 05 01:44 PM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt

and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

Did you make an appointment (sked)?

;^)

Dee Flint April 17th 05 02:39 PM

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

SSB off and on from noon to 5p calling CQ.
CW from about 5pm for 1/2 an hour calling CQ with no takers.
SSB from about 10:30 to midnight with a couple of short 10 minute excursions
to CW.

When I and the OM work together, it's SSB as he doesn't work CW.

Sorry to have missed you.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Dan/W4NTI April 17th 05 07:00 PM

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

SSB off and on from noon to 5p calling CQ.
CW from about 5pm for 1/2 an hour calling CQ with no takers.
SSB from about 10:30 to midnight with a couple of short 10 minute
excursions to CW.

When I and the OM work together, it's SSB as he doesn't work CW.

Sorry to have missed you.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

You must have been on a band that I had no propagation with then.
Conditions were pretty sorry except for 40, and that wasn't spectacular.

Dan/W4NTI