Old April 17th 05, 02:04 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Default HEY DEE....MICHIGAN QSO PARTY IS ON. YOUR NOT

I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 17th 05, 01:44 PM
bb

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt

and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

Did you make an appointment (sked)?

;^)

Old April 17th 05, 02:39 PM
Dee Flint

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

SSB off and on from noon to 5p calling CQ.
CW from about 5pm for 1/2 an hour calling CQ with no takers.
SSB from about 10:30 to midnight with a couple of short 10 minute excursions
to CW.

When I and the OM work together, it's SSB as he doesn't work CW.

Sorry to have missed you.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old April 17th 05, 06:59 PM
Dan/W4NTI

No, of course not. Skeds are considered poor sportsmanship in contests.

Dan/W4NTI

"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 17th 05, 07:00 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am pushing hard on the Michigan QSO party. Doing mostly CW. Hunt and
pounce and CQing. EH EH EH???

Dan/W4NTI

SSB off and on from noon to 5p calling CQ.
CW from about 5pm for 1/2 an hour calling CQ with no takers.
SSB from about 10:30 to midnight with a couple of short 10 minute
excursions to CW.

When I and the OM work together, it's SSB as he doesn't work CW.

Sorry to have missed you.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

You must have been on a band that I had no propagation with then.
Conditions were pretty sorry except for 40, and that wasn't spectacular.

Dan/W4NTI

Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 01:03 AM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith Policy 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ CB 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing CB 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM