Old April 26th 05, 11:10 AM
Gary

Default Simple Free Logging Program ?

Anyone know of a simple logging program ? I don't need anything with
lots of bells and whistles so to speak. Free would be especially nice

Thanks in advance

73 Gary K8IQ
Old April 26th 05, 12:52 PM
John Hague

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:10:05 -0400, Gary gdn50 at usol dot com wrote:

Anyone know of a simple logging program ? I don't need anything with
lots of bells and whistles so to speak. Free would be especially nice

Thanks in advance

73 Gary K8IQ

LuxLog is pretty good. Not sure of the URL, but google should turn it up.

73 John G4GOY
Old April 27th 05, 08:15 PM
Roger Wiseman

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:52:58 +0100, John Hague
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:10:05 -0400, Gary gdn50 at usol dot com wrote:

Anyone know of a simple logging program ? I don't need anything with
lots of bells and whistles so to speak. Free would be especially nice

Thanks in advance

73 Gary K8IQ

LuxLog is pretty good. Not sure of the URL, but google should turn it up.

73 John G4GOY

I've used that program and the only

Oh hang on a second....

GOD DAMNIT I JUST ****ED IN MY PANTS AGAIN!

I'll come back later after I dry out a bit.

Sorry for the interuption but I can't help it.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 26th 05, 01:32 PM
W4LM

DXKeeper is a good one. http://www.qsl.net/dxkeeper/ It has lot of nice
extras and is easy to use. It is free. Larry/W4LM

news

Old April 27th 05, 05:21 AM
Gary

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:32:50 -0400, "W4LM"
wrote:

DXKeeper is a good one. http://www.qsl.net/dxkeeper/ It has lot of nice
extras and is easy to use. It is free. Larry/W4LM

"Gary" gdn50 at usol dot com wrote in message
news
Anyone know of a simple logging program ? I don't need anything with
lots of bells and whistles so to speak. Free would be especially nice

Thanks in advance

73 Gary K8IQ

Thanks again for the information !

73 Gary K8IQ

Old April 26th 05, 04:40 PM
Caveat Lector

Lots to choose from see AC6V site
http://ac6v.com/logging.htm

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old April 27th 05, 05:22 AM
Gary

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:40:26 -0700, "Caveat Lector"
wrote:

Lots to choose from see AC6V site
http://ac6v.com/logging.htm

Thanks for the information.

73 Gary K8IQ

Radio Free Satan is BACK! Magister Matt G. Paradise Broadcasting 0 April 6th 05 04:01 AM
Logging Program Rick Abshier Shortwave 4 April 4th 05 12:35 AM
Radio Free Nashville: Reclaim the Airwaves! Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
Logging program that does ADIF Kirk Mohror General 1 March 13th 04 12:50 PM