Old April 28th 05, 03:15 AM
bb

Default Robeson Out-Manufactures Chrysler Corp.

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Now you slide out of acknowledging that information with

this
silly spin.

It REALLY sucks to be you, Brain...

But nice try...

Steve, using your words, your rules, and your logic, you failed

the
test. The test that you wrote!

You are simply not to be trusted.

What rules, Brian?

Your words, your rules, your logic. You've demanded documentation

from
others. If documentation isn't provided, then the event never

happened
and that person is forever known as a liar. Your words, your

rules,
your logic.

Now documentation is being demanded from you. MARS documentation.
Scan it. Post it.

Or you fail and will forever be known as a liar (you've got a good
headstart on that, though).

Sorry, Brain. Still no go on your re-direct.

You've made more dodges than the Chrysler Corporation!

And you've claimed that you were appointed to a MARS position on
Okinawa. That seems impossible to me because you know little to
nothing about MARS. Now back up your assertion with real
documentation.

Post your letter of appointment.

Old April 28th 05, 09:42 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

[...]

Post the information I ahve been asking for you for YEARS, Brain.

And feel free to inquire of CG, 1st MAW, as to my duty assignment
on my 1981 tour on Oki...No matter what I post here you'd simply "diss"
as "doctored".

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 29th 05, 03:31 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

[...]

And because I have not, you've been calling me a liar, a miscreant, a
homosexual, etc., for YEARS.

No Documentation = Never Happened = LIAR!

Now you will not provide authentic documentation for your claims of
MARS leadership.

Your words, your rules, and your logic says that you are a LIAR!

How could it be any other way?

And feel free to inquire of CG, 1st MAW, as to my duty

assignment
on my 1981 tour on Oki...

To hell with them, I'm asking you for your documentation. Got Papers?

No matter what I post here you'd simply "diss"
as "doctored".

You'll find that I am more of a man than you are. Make the effort,
Silly Gunny.

Now Post your Papers!

Old May 3rd 05, 12:21 AM
bb

[...]