Old May 19th 05, 12:42 AM
bb

From: "bb" on Tues,May 17 2005 4:57 pm

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the

address
for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if

you'd
like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

Do you know where HQ, AF MARS is? (Doh!)

Do you know which agency Air Force MARS belongs to? (Doh!)

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

Steve can't be wrong.

I think the Internet needs some kind of yellow highlighter
for the brain-dead readers. :-)

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point.

Alleged member.

An "Assistant" member? Just like an "Assistant NCOIC?" :-)

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Careful, now. Steve is a Captain in the CAP. He might try to have you
do puh ups.

Gave everyone here the callsign and dates I was a member.

Alleged member.

Tsk. His "member" needs a little blue pill...?

Do modern - or even older - callbooks include MARS
callsigns?

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that. :-)

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he doesn't, his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means you
never did it.

Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his

way
out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was

telling
the
truth.

Check your authentic Air Force MARS documentation. The address is

on
it. Of course, you didn't know that because you've never had

authentic
Air Force MARS documentation, because you've never been a member of

Air
Force MARS.

You knowledge of any service's MARS communications is grossly

lacking.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!" Hi, hi!

Stebie has BEEN to Mars? Many times? Probably Seven times?
Hostile planet, but not much Action.

About the best way Stebie could be "in" AF MARS is to have
him stuffed and mounted in a case at the museum-lobby of the
USAF Communications Command at Scott AFB. He could become a
static display. [fits his "static" in here...lots of QRM]

That would make him Ex-Static.

I'll have to go back to
www.grunt.com ("Sgt Grit's" store
"If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it...") and see
if they have some authentic Stebie MARS authentications.
QRZ doesn't have his MARS calls. Does Buckmaster?

Wonder what medal in his shoebox was for his AF MARS service?

Maybe the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno will have him as a
"guest?" Kind of fits in with their "morse code triumphant"
sort of "contest." Hi, hi!

Stupid ham tricks?

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...

Jim served in "other" ways.

Old May 19th 05, 09:53 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

Steve can't be wrong.

Sure he can...and sometimes is...but not this time.

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Careful, now. Steve is a Captain in the CAP. He might try to have

you
do puh ups.

"puh ups"...?!?!

Are you having a hard time finishing what you start, Brain?

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he doesn't, his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the information
provided you.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know that's a
new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...

Jim served in "other" ways.

You and Lennie brag about having been Veterans, however you seem
to have a problem with understanding exactly what being a veteran is
and what it stands for.

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have had a
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 19th 05, 11:05 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

Steve can't be wrong.

Sure he can...and sometimes is...but not this time.

Yes, this time. Again.

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Careful, now. Steve is a Captain in the CAP. He might try to have

you
do puh ups.

"puh ups"...?!?!

Are you having a hard time finishing what you start, Brain?

I soft-stroked the "s." It taht a Federal Crime? Homosexual
Behavio[u]r?

How's your "rank" holding up?

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he doesn't,

his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

Hi! Then produce your documentation.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the information
provided you.

I don't act on "hot" tips.

Produce authentic documentation.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know that's a
new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Exactly!!! Facts. Got any?

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...

Jim served in "other" ways.

You and Lennie brag about having been Veterans, however you seem
to have a problem with understanding exactly what being a veteran is
and what it stands for.

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have had a
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services. Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

Old May 20th 05, 06:40 AM

From: "bb" on Thurs,May 19 2005 3:05 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

Steve can't be wrong.

Sure he can...and sometimes is...but not this time.

Yes, this time. Again.

Tsk. I think Stebie done tried to use "AF" meaning
"armed forces." He be confused. Not the first time.

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Careful, now. Steve is a Captain in the CAP. He might try to

have you
do puh ups.

"puh ups"...?!?!

Are you having a hard time finishing what you start, Brain?

I soft-stroked the "s." It taht a Federal Crime? Homosexual

Behavio[u]r?

How's your "rank" holding up?

Stebie is as rank as they come.

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he doesn't,

his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means

you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

Hi! Then produce your documentation.

Tsk. Stebie doesn't have any. Claims, brags, hot air, yes.

NO PROOF.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the information
provided you.

I don't act on "hot" tips.

Produce authentic documentation.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know that's

new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Exactly!!! Facts. Got any?

No proof. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...

Jim served in "other" ways.

You and Lennie brag about having been Veterans, however you seem
to have a problem with understanding exactly what being a veteran is
and what it stands for.

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have had

clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

In all of Title 47 C.F.R., the term "service" is a regulatory
one denoting the type and kind of radio activity being
regulated. Stebie doesn't understand that. He thinks that
the amateur service is some kind of "national service" or
"service to the country." :-)

In that case, the Citizens Band Radio SERVICE will have all radio
amateurs outnumbered by a large ratio. :-)

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the subject...

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services. Tell Jim to

let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

Now THAT will be INTERESTING! :-)

Old May 20th 05, 12:23 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have had

clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United
States.

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live their
lives within that same Constitution.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 12:38 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have

had
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain. Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some

words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

Steve, K4YZ

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other ways?

Old May 21st 05, 11:59 PM
bb

From: "bb" on Thurs,May 19 2005 3:05 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

Steve can't be wrong.

Sure he can...and sometimes is...but not this time.

Yes, this time. Again.

Tsk. I think Stebie done tried to use "AF" meaning
"armed forces." He be confused. Not the first time.

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Careful, now. Steve is a Captain in the CAP. He might try to

have you
do puh ups.

"puh ups"...?!?!

Are you having a hard time finishing what you start, Brain?

I soft-stroked the "s." It taht a Federal Crime? Homosexual

Behavio[u]r?

How's your "rank" holding up?

Stebie is as rank as they come.

Stinks like a lying sack of excrement.

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he

doesn't,
his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means

you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

Hi! Then produce your documentation.

Tsk. Stebie doesn't have any. Claims, brags, hot air, yes.

NO PROOF.

Even if his references could confirm his claims, it's likely they
wouldn't. There's a reason he was the "A" NCOIC.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the

information
provided you.

I don't act on "hot" tips.

Produce authentic documentation.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Hmmmm? No docs = lies. His rules, his logic, his embarassment.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

Then he one sorry sack of excrement. Stinking to high heaven.

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know

that's
new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Exactly!!! Facts. Got any?

No proof. Zero. Zip. Nada.

That's a problem. That's a huge problem, ...an insurmountable problem.

Just what does he think we'll accept without authentic documentation???

[...]

He's talking about the guys driving 1982 Subaru station wagons with
"save da mediteranean fruit fly" and rainbow bumper stickers.

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da double
standard.

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services. Tell Jim to

let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

Now THAT will be INTERESTING! :-)

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served" in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ. Hi!

Old May 22nd 05, 10:26 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have

had
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

No...you keep "volunteering" to collect a paycheck.

You quite obviously have a problem with the society that the
Constitution you alleged to support and defend provides.

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yep. However there's no "enemies" of the Constitution here...

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain.

No explanation is necessary. Your on-going support of Lennie's
cowardly "Jimmie Noserve"'s rants is evidence enough.

Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

Right after we get some of the information we've been asking YOU
for for YEARS...

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some

words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other

ways?

Why would you expect Jim to answer such an insulting question when
YOU have overtly refused to answer questions he's put to you for YEARS,
Brain?

(Rhetorical question...we know the answer...you're a coward...)

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 22nd 05, 10:53 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie is as rank as they come.

Stinks like a lying sack of excrement.

I smell like you?

Unlikely.

Even if his references could confirm his claims, it's likely they
wouldn't. There's a reason he was the "A" NCOIC.

Only one big one...being three paygrades junior to the guy who was
THE NCOIC.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Hmmmm? No docs = lies. His rules, his logic, his embarassment.

I'm not the embarrassed one here, Brain.

In case you weren't paying attention, only Todd falls for your
misdirects, and that's because he's a developmentally delayed adult.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

Then he one sorry sack of excrement. Stinking to high heaven.

I smell like you?

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

So far, nothing Jim has stated has been incorrect. He's corrected
you AND Lennie on numerous military issues, communications and
otherwise, and has yet to be shown to be wrong.

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

You and Lennie got to play rear area office clerk for most of your
tours. I give you some added credit for your Somalia tour, your
misrepresentation of your Amateur Radio exploits notwithstanding, but
not by much.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served" in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ.

I lucked out. The only "injury" I suffered in the field was some
sand that got in under my visor and flight glasses and irritated the
be-jeebers out of me. Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home alive
instead of in a bag.

Steve, K4YZ