Old May 21st 05, 11:17 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Retty Snitch or Woulf Houng?

I am taking recomendations on which device to apply to the Toad.

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 21st 05, 11:50 PM
KC8GXW

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I am taking recomendations on which device to apply to the Toad.

Dan/W4NTI

His favorite toy, the one with the rusty razor blades he's always
talking about.

Old May 22nd 05, 02:11 AM
n9ogl

No that's your toy you little no-coder

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHZ
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Old May 22nd 05, 02:55 AM
Dan/W4NTI

You really need to learn to include the previous conversation along with
your comments. Otherwise we have no idea what you are talking about.

But then that is not much of a difference come to think of it.

EH?

Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...

Old May 22nd 05, 01:02 PM
KC8GXW

n9ogl wrote:
No that's your toy you little no-coder

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

http://n9-Obsessive-Gay-Liar-voice.blogspot.com/

And you're the gayboy toad, and it was you that invented the toy!
Question toad, where does it say no-code on my license?