Old July 6th 05, 01:29 AM
John Smith

Default And You Wonder Why I Consider KB9RQZ An Idiot...?!?!

"LittleGreenAlien" wrote in message
YAWN

i seen that movie

arnold swartzenegger played the part better

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LGA

Which movie was it John Smith.....er LGA?

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

"Han's Buddy" wrote in message

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
I hate to see this thread continue; perhaps I can shed some light on
it.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

So how long have you been a K0HB sycophant?

I am hardly a "toady". You may not be aware, but I served in the U.S.
Navy
during the Vietnam war. There had been a typhoon on Saipan that wiped
out
the Coast Guard tower there.

Hans was sent to try and re-establish communications with Guam.

I was the individual on Guam who made the initial contact and the
amateurs
relayed traffic for a number of days between Saipan and ComNavMar. Hans
was
on the Saipan end, where most everything had been leveled.

I respect Hans simply because he has *earned* it.

Is that such a difficult concept?

Hans did more for his country in a week than most do in a lifetime.
Frankly, I couldn't care less about the folks that want to dismiss Hans;
as
I stated, he served, served well, and served proudly. I have no problem
with that.

I suspect you'll be one of the folks in the years to come that will
condemn
the guys and gals serving in Iraq and Afghanistan today. You'll be
another
one voting to cut VA services. Thank you so much.

Where did you serve? Or did you serve like our current
Commandant-In-Chief?

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA