Old July 9th 05, 02:22 AM
VOA SWLer

Default "Come and Join Us on the Airwaves" Video

If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.
Old July 9th 05, 08:05 AM
Roger Conroy

"VOA SWLer" wrote in message
If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.

When I clicked on the link it gave me an unknown file type of only 33 bytes.

73
Roger ZR3RC

Old July 9th 05, 10:20 AM
Brad

"Roger Conroy" wrote in message
Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.

When I clicked on the link it gave me an unknown file type of only 33
bytes.

73
Roger ZR3RC

I watched it in Windows Media Player. It will work in Real Audio. The 33
bytes is a link. The video is interesting. I went to their site and bought
the CD, downloaded it and there's 14 tracks on it. All excellent.

Brad VK2QQ

Old July 9th 05, 11:10 PM
VOA SWLer

Peter Berrett wrote: