Old July 12th 05, 01:20 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Where was Blapster during Dennis???

I am in shock, totally distraught. Beyond myself even. I kept looking on
14.275 for K1MAN with instructions on the Jump team.

I even checked my antenna to make sure it was working. I heard several
loud signals from his area so .....WHERE WAS BAXTER???????????????

Come on LLOOOOOOYYYYYYYDDDDDD and the TOAD, lets hear it for your hero.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 12th 05, 01:40 AM
N9OGL

Well Danny I heard he had been running on a different frequency and is
no longer on 14.275. Won't it be a bitch for you if he get's kicked off
the radio? You won't have nothing to bitch and cry about, K1MAN is your
life and once they get rid of him, your life is over, how pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/n9ogl.html
THE N9OGL BBS

Old July 13th 05, 12:03 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well Danny I heard he had been running on a different frequency and is
no longer on 14.275. Won't it be a bitch for you if he get's kicked off
the radio? You won't have nothing to bitch and cry about, K1MAN is your
life and once they get rid of him, your life is over, how pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/n9ogl.html
THE N9OGL BBS

What frequency is it Toad? And where did you hear it? Perhaps in the deep
recesses of your limited gray matter?

No Toad.....MAN is not my "life". You are. Think about it.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 13th 05, 12:39 AM
N9OGL

It was 0n 80 meters, i've read that a few people on QRZ had heard
him....

No Toad.....MAN is not my "life". You are. Think about it.

I don't think so Danny

Todd N9OGL
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.cgi
THE N9OGL BBS

Old July 13th 05, 02:40 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Please be sure to inform us all of the exact freq .
Some of us may be having withdrawal symptoms.
Ace - WH2T

P.S. The Toad Rules ;-)

-------------------------------------

oups.com...

Old July 13th 05, 03:39 AM
N9OGL

Please be sure to inform us all of the exact freq .
Some of us may be having withdrawal symptoms.

I know one and he will remain nameless.......W4NTI
HEHEHEHEHE

TODD N9OGL

Old July 13th 05, 07:26 PM
Harry The Bagelmaker

"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote in message
Please be sure to inform us all of the exact freq .
Some of us may be having withdrawal symptoms.
Ace - WH2T

Try 14.313 on the weekends.
The screwball TV repairman from Evansville has been getting
on more of late and pontification with is mentally unbalanced
monologues of late. (just like he used to do years ago)

I guess this means he ain't been
takin his Luvox or Paxil as
he should be again....

P.S. The Toad Rules ;-)

But is it true if you lick his back you'll see psychedelic colors?