Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17th 05, 11:06 PM
Hamfest

Default Echolink Repeater question

I have a quick question I hope someone can answer. I am running an
Echolink Link to the input/output of my local remote repeater. is
there anyway to get echolink to ignore the repeater ID? I have it
ignoring the courtesy tone fine. I just don't want other repeater ops
getting irritated at me for my cw ID going over there links. Thanks.
Jeff N5UBY

arrl needs to grow up KC8QJP CB 5 September 24th 04 06:04 PM
FS: Icom RP-2210 repeater with 4 cavity duplexer Tim Walker Equipment 0 August 22nd 04 06:39 PM
FS: Icom RP-2210 repeater with 4 cavity duplexer Tim Walker Equipment 0 August 22nd 04 06:39 PM
Repeater experts....HELP! me Equipment 18 February 25th 04 05:05 AM
Repeater experts....HELP! me Equipment 0 November 13th 03 01:49 PM