Old July 23rd 05, 10:36 PM
OM

Default 100+million now cannot see your ads!

"Tony" wrote in message
u...
We have launched Hover-iT Lite and will launch Hover-iT Pro later on this

month and we are looking for affiliate partners to resell these programs to
their list of clients or to promote as part of their range of affiliate
programs.

Hover ads are the next generation in Banner and Pop up advertising as they

can be designed to be very appealing and attention grabbing but also not
intrusive.

It must be magic, then.

OM