Old July 27th 05, 02:57 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Default MAKE LOADS OF MONEY FOR FREE

How To Lose $6.00 (Plus postage) in several easy steps !!!

"Thomas Spammer" wrote in message
o.yuk...
MAKE THOUSANDS IN YOUR DREAMS !!!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message says. All I
say is Continue pre-fab crap.

WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

Within five minutes, I started losing money in the mail!! I
was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
going out. In my first week, I lost about $63.00 By the end of the
second week I had
lost a total of $1873.00!! In the third week I had lost a total of
$9,612.00 and more !! This is now my fourth week and I
have lost a total of $35,165.00 and it's still going rapidly. It's
certainly worth losing $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than
that
on the lottery without ever winning!!!
My mailman asked me what was with all the mail , and when i showed him
this
system he was amazed at how stupid I was .

Snipped
Congratulations!!!!!!

THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

Best Wishes