Old July 31st 05, 04:47 AM
Dee

Default Womantic Wogie Wites Dear Abbey

m 49 yrs old I want to get rid of masturbation. -I love a girl sheloves me
since 4 yrs.But now I m thinking that I shouldn't marry her because may be I
will be unable to provide her with a child.

I have 2 problems 1.I m 49 yrs old guy actually Ireally want to get rid of
masturbation, I have prayed a lot to get rid of that malady. I m doing
masturbation for 34yrs. Kindly tell me a way so that I can get rid of this
forever. I m actually fighting SATAN for a long time so that he couldn't
come over me. I also offer prayer. 2 .I actually love a girl she also loves
me since 4 years. We will easily get married after my graduation at Devry
our Parents are also happy. But now I m thinking that I shouldn't marry her
because may be I will be unable to provide her with a child because I m
involved in masturbation for a very long time. I m not physically weak. I
don't want to ruin any one's life. Plz help me she is demanding me to marry
her I also can't tell her that I m involved in this malady for a long time.
Plz answer in detail.

Oliver Wogie Martin

Old July 31st 05, 05:10 PM

Dee aka Lardass wrote:
m 49

Lardass Davies, you can't even get your right hand to date you.

Old August 1st 05, 11:14 AM
Sal

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee aka Lardass wrote:
m 49

Lardass Davies, you can't even get your right hand to date you.

..

As opposed to you whose only "date" IS your hand.

The pickings got pretty slim for you, didn't they? Especially after posting
your photo on the singles site at Yahoo.

Old August 1st 05, 02:11 PM

Sal wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee aka Lardass wrote:
m 49

Lardass Davies, you can't even get your right hand to date you.

.

As opposed to you whose only "date" IS your hand.

My wife doesn't think so.

The pickings got pretty slim for you, didn't they? Especially after posting
your photo on the singles site at Yahoo.

Why would I do that, I've been happily married for over 10 years,
stupid.