Old August 28th 05, 05:49 PM
ed sharpe

Default need early catalogs and manuals for early video equipment ....

need early catalogs and manuals for early video equipment .... love the old
reel to reel video machines and cameras! Will buy manuals, the artifacts
themselves and parts

--
Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301

Old August 30th 05, 03:03 AM

I have a number of these manuals kicking around in good or like-new
condition from the 40s and 50s. Let me know if you're interested in
any of them before I put them up on eBay....

At first glance:

RCA Image Orthicon Camera and View Finder (Part of TK-11A and TK31A
Television Camera Equipment.

RCA Type TM-6B Master Monitor

RCA Television Field Pick-Up Equipment (The compleat field system)

RCA TM-21A Color Monitor

TG-2A/TG-12A Studio Sync Generator and Field Sync Generator

All of these are in excellent, like-new condition, and are stamped from
RCA Laboratories circa 1958.

Pre-offering on eBay, I'll sell the entire lot for $150 or best offer.

My future offerings will include a complete circa 1959 catalog of RCA's
full offering of radio and TV broadcasting products. Also, a function
prototype of RCA's first vidicon hand crafted at RCA labs, plus the
technical paper that accompanied it.

Let me know if you are interested becasue I plan to place all of the
above up for auction on eBay during the next month or so.

Kindest regards, Harry Conover )