RadioBanter

-   -   Hurrican Katrina Fund (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/77393-hurrican-katrina-fund.html)

Hamguy August 31st 05 06:08 AM

Hurrican Katrina Fund

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

John Johnston August 31st 05 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamguy

And for God's sake, don't send a dime to IARN or Glenn Baxter, no matter what he tells you!

J.J.

[email protected] August 31st 05 09:35 PM

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org

Steve Silverwood September 19th 05 01:11 PM

Also, be careful of phone calls or emails soliciting donations. Some
scurrilous individuals are using this as an opportunity to propagate
spyware, viruses and outright fraud. Marshall Loeb had a writeup
recently on Marke****ch regarding some folks who are cold-calling to
sell "investments" that are supposed to benefit Katrina victims. The
info should still be on their website, but as I write this I'm offline
and can't get the actual URL for you, sorry.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA