Old August 31st 05, 06:08 AM
Hamguy

Default Hurrican Katrina Fund

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

Old August 31st 05, 05:09 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamguy

And for God's sake, don't send a dime to IARN or Glenn Baxter, no matter what he tells you!

J.J.
Old August 31st 05, 09:35 PM

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org

Old September 19th 05, 01:11 PM
Steve Silverwood

Also, be careful of phone calls or emails soliciting donations. Some
scurrilous individuals are using this as an opportunity to propagate
spyware, viruses and outright fraud. Marshall Loeb had a writeup
recently on Marke****ch regarding some folks who are cold-calling to
sell "investments" that are supposed to benefit Katrina victims. The
info should still be on their website, but as I write this I'm offline
and can't get the actual URL for you, sorry.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA