Old September 11th 05, 11:58 PM

Default AF2Y&WB2OTK SILENT KEYS !!!

Yes, it certainly has been a long time, but, I am back.
It has been a tough year, we took two direct hits from hurricanes, the
house then burned and the groves are gone. But guess what, the real
estate has turned to gold !!!!
What ever happened to AF2Y, and OTK, and what about that sick *******
from Tampa, KE4TEW. Also, I have been getting busy stringing wire to
get back on 14313, but I have yet to hear RAMBO DAN, has there been any
Psycho Dan sightings lately ???
You guys have got to keep me posted, and just wait for the Roll CAll.
Hammer007

Old September 12th 05, 04:18 AM
Hurricane Oscar Meyer's Weiner

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, it certainly has been a long time, but, I am back.
It has been a tough year, we took two direct hits from hurricanes, the
house then burned and the groves are gone. But guess what, the real
estate has turned to gold !!!!
What ever happened to AF2Y, and OTK, and what about that sick *******
from Tampa, KE4TEW. Also, I have been getting busy stringing wire to
get back on 14313, but I have yet to hear RAMBO DAN, has there been any
Psycho Dan sightings lately ???
You guys have got to keep me posted, and just wait for the Roll CAll.
Hammer007

The 14.313 - 14.300 - 3.894.5 net wars are long gone and
the battleground has now re-grown with gresh grass and flowers.

Nature has reclaimed these freq's and the WAR IS OVER.

Even KV4FZ is GONE and has abandoned the field of battle. (!!)

It's over dude! Do something different.

(except for 3.950 and the Saturday Liberty Nitwit Net which
is still going on and on like the Energizer bunny with a bad
case of the ****s. Those people will never give up until they
drop dead like the guy in AL did a few months ago.)
Old September 12th 05, 02:30 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

KT4TR Babbling drunk Youngblood will die of cirrhosis, won't you
"hammer007?"