Old October 5th 05, 12:02 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

It's a problem when Len posts off-topic

Maybe a problem for you, but it's not a problem for me! I don't call Len=

down
for being OT.

I just wonder where all the crying hams went that usually call down Len
for being off topic?

Are those radio-telephone crafts?

Yes, as a matter of fact a large part of the recovery work involves resto=

ring
microwave and cellular radio infrastructure. If you have skills in those=

areas,
you might investigate the opportunity.

I think Len does. Probably what's keeping him off rrap.

Old October 5th 05, 12:42 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

It's a problem when Len posts off-topic

Maybe a problem for you, but it's not a problem for me! I don't call L=

en down
for being OT.

I just wonder where all the crying hams went that usually call down Len
for being off topic?

Most of the "crying" about "calling" Lennie for being "off topic"
usually follows one of HIS diatribes wherein HE expends a lot of hot
air and mularkey about what constitutes a propper topic for the
newsgroup.

The same sort of spin he generates about others pretending to be
"moderator" immediately followed by his pontifications about what HE
perceives as being "appropriate" for discussion.

Are those radio-telephone crafts?

Yes, as a matter of fact a large part of the recovery work involves res=

toring
microwave and cellular radio infrastructure. If you have skills in tho=

se areas,
you might investigate the opportunity.

I think Len does. Probably what's keeping him off rrap.

Leonard H Anderson has no interest whatsoever in being part and
parcel of ANY kind of "public service" work. Lennie's absence is no
doubt due to yet another of his "trips".

Besides...What is needed at present are not "design engineers"
(which is what Lennie CLAIMS to be)...but installers and technicians
(jist as the thread title suggests) to get the new sites up and
running. The technology has already been "set", and each site, other
than local terrain, is exactly the same as the one next to it. Just
add water and shake.

Of course too we presently have reams and reams of "front page"
media singing the praises of the Amateur Radio service being able to
"get through" when nothing else can, completely contrary to Lennie's
rhetoric of the past 8 years...

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
itme.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 03:44 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:

Freedom of speech means I have the right to say if I think someone's posts
are ignorant, stupid, or just plain wrong.

your point? if any

you clearly don't respect the rights of others to disagree with you

so you talk the talk, but when you going to walk the walk?

So...

Work keeps me out of RRAP for a couple of weeks and I "return" only
to find those who accuse me of certain things being waist-deep in it
themselves.

what are you talking about? another hurricane relief mission Stevie

Why am I not surprised.

BTW, Mark, He DID clearly "respect" your right to "disagree" with
you...He just called your posts for what they (usually)
are..."ignroant, stupid, or just plain wrong" and YOU were the one with
the "disagreement" issues...Again.

you haven't been reading the man's posts he doesn't respect people's
right to disagree, he like you resorts to name calling

Both of you confuse disagreement with stupidity, meaning neither of you
repsect the rights of other to disagree

His "point" was that he clearly shares the same opinion as other
educated and informed men about YOUR "points".

gee where are these men and only men you say

As for "talking the talk but not walking the walk", when are we
gonna see you in "uniform", "Colonel"...?!?!

more nonsense Stevie

but you can't deal with issues that alwasy your problem

At least the countless spelling lessons I gave you appear to have
paid off.

bull****

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 03:47 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

It's a problem when Len posts off-topic

Maybe a problem for you, but it's not a problem for me! I don't call=

Len down
for being OT.

I just wonder where all the crying hams went that usually call down Len
for being off topic?

Most of the "crying" about "calling" Lennie for being "off topic"
usually follows one of HIS diatribes wherein HE expends a lot of hot
air and mularkey about what constitutes a propper topic for the
newsgroup.

which conceeds the existace of such charges

is your problem with Len realy just that he is rather verbose in style?

How petty

The same sort of spin he generates about others pretending to be
"moderator" immediately followed by his pontifications about what HE
perceives as being "appropriate" for discussion.

that is you, that are tlaking about Stevie

[...]

again with your pettiness, and showing you have a small mind

reams and reams bull****, but that is the normal content of your posts

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
itme.
=20
73
=20
Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 04:28 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:

Freedom of speech means I have the right to say if I think someone's posts
are ignorant, stupid, or just plain wrong.

your point? if any

you clearly don't respect the rights of others to disagree with you

so you talk the talk, but when you going to walk the walk?

So...

Work keeps me out of RRAP for a couple of weeks and I "return" only
to find those who accuse me of certain things being waist-deep in it
themselves.

what are you talking about? another hurricane relief mission Stevie

Guess you weren't paying attention to references, were you, Mark?

And I can see your English comprehension skills have not
improved.

QUOTE: "Why am I not surprised.Work keeps me out of RRAP for a
couple of weeks and I "return" only to find those who accuse me of
certain things being waist-deep in it themselves". UNQUOTE

What part of the concept of "work" do you not understand?

BTW, Mark, He DID clearly "respect" your right to "disagree" with
you...He just called your posts for what they (usually)
are..."ignroant, stupid, or just plain wrong" and YOU were the one with
the "disagreement" issues...Again.

you haven't been reading the man's posts he doesn't respect people's
right to disagree, he like you resorts to name calling

And you're any different?

You're showing exactly NO difference, Mark...

Both of you confuse disagreement with stupidity, meaning neither of you
repsect the rights of other to disagree

"respect"

Sure I do. That you're alive despite several years of whining
about death threats is proof positive that I "respect disagreement".

His "point" was that he clearly shares the same opinion as other
educated and informed men about YOUR "points".

gee where are these men and only men you say

Certainly not in Michigan.

As for "talking the talk but not walking the walk", when are we
gonna see you in "uniform", "Colonel"...?!?!

more nonsense Stevie

Not at all.

You claim to be a veteran AND an Officer to boot.

Obviously NONE of it true, ergo you're talking the talk, but can't
walk the walk.

but you can't deal with issues that alwasy your problem

"always"

Sure I can.

At least the countless spelling lessons I gave you appear to have
paid off.

bull####

Nope. I only had to correct you twice in this post, none in the
previous. Obviously it's worn off.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 04:36 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

It's a problem when Len posts off-topic

Maybe a problem for you, but it's not a problem for me! I don't ca=

ll Len down
for being OT.

I just wonder where all the crying hams went that usually call down L=

en
for being off topic?

Most of the "crying" about "calling" Lennie for being "off topic"
usually follows one of HIS diatribes wherein HE expends a lot of hot
air and mularkey about what constitutes a propper topic for the
newsgroup.

which conceeds the existace of such charges

"existance"

You obviously don't understand the definition of "charges".

is your problem with Len realy just that he is rather verbose in style?

He's not "verbose".

He's a documented, pathological liar. He typically "takes a dump"
whenever some instance in Amateur Radio occurs that proves him wrong.
Like the current events in the Gulf States.

How petty

Nope.

The same sort of spin he generates about others pretending to be
"moderator" immediately followed by his pontifications about what HE
perceives as being "appropriate" for discussion.

that is you, that are tlaking about Stevie

"talking"

Nope. I just mimic Lennie and feed his mischieviousness back to
him.

[...]

Lennie's repeatedly made the suggestion that Amateur Radio serves
no great purpose, and this it serves no "greater need" of the Republic.

Current events and news items in all public media disprove that,
Mark.

reams and reams bull####, but that is the normal content of your posts

That's just you trying to undermine what I just said.

It still doesn't work.

It still doesn't mitigate that the "major media" has made several
very positive and very "page one" references to Amateur Radio and it's
functionality in the devastated areas. Amateur Radio has been on the
"front page" of Radio, TV, printed and virtual news sources.

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
time.

As I siad before...Must be awfully embarrassing for him...

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 05:53 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:

Freedom of speech means I have the right to say if I think someone's posts
are ignorant, stupid, or just plain wrong.

your point? if any

you clearly don't respect the rights of others to disagree with you

so you talk the talk, but when you going to walk the walk?

So...

Work keeps me out of RRAP for a couple of weeks and I "return" only
to find those who accuse me of certain things being waist-deep in it
themselves.

what are you talking about? another hurricane relief mission Stevie

Guess you weren't paying attention to references, were you, Mark?

And I can see your English comprehension skills have not
improved.

no they haven't but then they are pretty good

cuting the rep

What part of the concept of "work" do you not understand?

work wasn't the subject but then you can't read

BTW, Mark, He DID clearly "respect" your right to "disagree" with
you...He just called your posts for what they (usually)
are..."ignroant, stupid, or just plain wrong" and YOU were the one with
the "disagreement" issues...Again.

you haven't been reading the man's posts he doesn't respect people's
right to disagree, he like you resorts to name calling

And you're any different?

One he was the subject so stop diverting it

You're showing exactly NO difference, Mark...

again go read some of stuff first

Both of you confuse disagreement with stupidity, meaning neither of you
repsect the rights of other to disagree

"respect"

Sure I do. That you're alive despite several years of whining
about death threats is proof positive that I "respect disagreement".

not at all but you don't know the meaning of the word proof as you have
amply proven over the years

His "point" was that he clearly shares the same opinion as other
educated and informed men about YOUR "points".

gee where are these men and only men you say

Certainly not in Michigan.

vague as is normal for you

and evasive as ever

As for "talking the talk but not walking the walk", when are we
gonna see you in "uniform", "Colonel"...?!?!

more nonsense Stevie

Not at all.

You claim to be a veteran AND an Officer to boot.

Obviously NONE of it true, ergo you're talking the talk, but can't
walk the walk.

Obviously? gee then why do I have a DD 214 with my name on it

but you can't deal with issues that alwasy your problem

"always"

Sure I can.

when you going to start then

At least the countless spelling lessons I gave you appear to have
paid off.

bull####

Nope. I only had to correct you twice in this post, none in the
previous. Obviously it's worn off.

meaning you claim is in fact bull**** as I said

and back to disrespecting intelectual porperty again

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 05:59 PM
an old friend

KY4Z wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

It's a problem when Len posts off-topic

Maybe a problem for you, but it's not a problem for me! I don't =

call Len down
for being OT.

I just wonder where all the crying hams went that usually call down=

Len
for being off topic?

Most of the "crying" about "calling" Lennie for being "off topic"
usually follows one of HIS diatribes wherein HE expends a lot of hot
air and mularkey about what constitutes a propper topic for the
newsgroup.

which conceeds the existace of such charges

"existance"

You obviously don't understand the definition of "charges".

certainly do

is your problem with Len realy just that he is rather verbose in style?

He's not "verbose".

Hel yes he is verbose. More than I personaly care for at times but I
respect that he has His own style

He's a documented, pathological liar. He typically "takes a dump"
whenever some instance in Amateur Radio occurs that proves him wrong.
Like the current events in the Gulf States.

more of you lying fabrication

he disagress with you, that is isn't lying no matter how many times you
say it is

How petty

Nope.

yep

The same sort of spin he generates about others pretending to be
"moderator" immediately followed by his pontifications about what HE
perceives as being "appropriate" for discussion.

that is you, that are tlaking about Stevie

"talking"

Nope. I just mimic Lennie and feed his mischieviousness back to
him.

more lies

why don't you admit it you just can't stand anyone that does not agree
with you

[...]

to bad you don't realy bother to understand what he says, but you are a
don't confuse me with the facts kind of guy

Current events and news items in all public media disprove that,
Mark.

not realy, that you think so proves you haven't realy bother to process
much of Len posting's

reams and reams bull####, but that is the normal content of your posts

That's just you trying to undermine what I just said.

there are no reams of this stuff it is plain fact, or if you like
another of your fabrications

It still doesn't work.

It still doesn't mitigate that the "major media" has made several
very positive and very "page one" references to Amateur Radio and it's
functionality in the devastated areas. Amateur Radio has been on the
"front page" of Radio, TV, printed and virtual news sources.

back pedaling fast as you can

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
time.

As I siad before...Must be awfully embarrassing for him...

not at all
=20
Steve, KY4Z

Old October 5th 05, 10:13 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:

Freedom of speech means I have the right to say if I think someone's posts
are ignorant, stupid, or just plain wrong.

your point? if any

you clearly don't respect the rights of others to disagree with you

so you talk the talk, but when you going to walk the walk?

So...

Work keeps me out of RRAP for a couple of weeks and I "return" only
to find those who accuse me of certain things being waist-deep in it
themselves.

what are you talking about? another hurricane relief mission Stevie

Guess you weren't paying attention to references, were you, Mark?

And I can see your English comprehension skills have not
improved.

no they haven't but then they are pretty good

No, they are not.

The above quoted paragraph is evidence thereof.

cuting the rep

You mean conducting censorship.

What part of the concept of "work" do you not understand?

work wasn't the subject but then you can't read

Sure I can read.

I said: "Work keeps me out of RRAP for a couple of weeks and I
"return" only to find those who accuse me of certain things being
waist-deep in it themselves."

You said: "what are you talking about? another hurricane relief
mission Stevie"

Therefore you've opened your mouth, allowed the REAL "bs" of this
NG to spew forth again, and then rused to get your shoes off so you
could dance barefoot in it for a while.

No, I was not talking about hurricaine releif, although we are
seeing plenty of dislocated folks in my ER in the last 3 weeks.

BTW, Mark, He DID clearly "respect" your right to "disagree" with
you...He just called your posts for what they (usually)
are..."ignroant, stupid, or just plain wrong" and YOU were the one with
the "disagreement" issues...Again.

you haven't been reading the man's posts he doesn't respect people's
right to disagree, he like you resorts to name calling

And you're any different?

One he was the subject so stop diverting it

I'm not diverting anything.

You're showing exactly NO difference, Mark...

again go read some of stuff first

I did. Lot's of it.

And what I see is that YOU are perpetrating the exact same deceit,
misconduct and verbal trashing of the NG you accuse others of.

Both of you confuse disagreement with stupidity, meaning neither of you
repsect the rights of other to disagree

"respect"

Sure I do. That you're alive despite several years of whining
about death threats is proof positive that I "respect disagreement".

not at all but you don't know the meaning of the word proof as you have
amply proven over the years

Sure I do. I've provided lots of it.

And everytime I DO, someone such as yourself wants something ELSE
as "proof".

If you and spineless creeps like Frankie of Silliland want to play
on that merry-

His "point" was that he clearly shares the same opinion as other
educated and informed men about YOUR "points".

gee where are these men and only men you say

Certainly not in Michigan.

vague as is normal for you

and evasive as ever

Not evasive or vague at all. I am saying none of the men he's
refering to are in Michigan.

As for "talking the talk but not walking the walk", when are we
gonna see you in "uniform", "Colonel"...?!?!

more nonsense Stevie

Not at all.

You claim to be a veteran AND an Officer to boot.

Obviously NONE of it true, ergo you're talking the talk, but can't
walk the walk.

Obviously? gee then why do I have a DD 214 with my name on it

I have a picture of a "Hollywood Star" with my name on it too,
Mark...Nice for gags.

but you can't deal with issues that alwasy your problem

"always"

Sure I can.

when you going to start then

Already have.

At least the countless spelling lessons I gave you appear to have
paid off.

bull####

Nope. I only had to correct you twice in this post, none in the
previous. Obviously it's worn off.

meaning you claim is in fact bull#### as I said

Nope. I believe you are suffering from the "anger" aspect of
newsgroup psoting that Lennie refers to. Obviously, in your case, it
works.

And you were doing sooooooooooooooooo good.

and back to disrespecting intelectual porperty again

If you're going to refer to intellectual ANYthing, please spell it
correctly.

"intellectual" "property"

There's nothing of YOURS that even remotely approaches
"intellectual property", Mark.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 6th 05, 12:54 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

cut

"intellectual" "property"

There's nothing of YOURS that even remotely approaches
"intellectual property", Mark.

Everything I write is my intellectual property

everything more proof that Stevie does not respect the law

Steve, K4YZ