Old October 27th 05, 01:02 AM
an_old_friend

Default What Amateur Radio Emergency Communications?

TOM wrote:
TOM wrote in message
I'm scanning 75, 40 and 20 meters for disaster relief communication

related
to hurrican Wilma---I haven't heard anything yet. Any suggestions for
frequencies to monitor are appreciated.

I monitored SATERN around 1400Z this morning, I heard check-ins but no
traffic exchanged. Anyone come across nets handling disaster relief
communications related to hurricane Wilma? Please provide frequency of
operation.

you are asking in the wrong place this Newsgruops is for flaming folks
not discussing issues

Old October 27th 05, 01:18 AM

On 26 Oct 2005 17:19:13 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

you are asking in the wrong place this Newsgruops is for flaming folks
not discussing issues

"newsgroup's"

Scavaging for frequencies is not "issues".

Scavaging? gee sound like you issues to me

the guy has been looking for proof of ARS emergncy traffic and has had
trouble finding it

some thing I would expect him to have as most of the real stuff is
pretty local and unsung

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old October 27th 05, 05:51 PM
Dr.Ace

Hey Mark,
STFU

Ace - WH2T

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 27th 05, 06:05 PM

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:51:27 -0500, "Dr.Ace"
wrote:

Hey Mark,
STFU

why?