Old October 19th 05, 12:06 AM
Roger The Mommy Beater

Default Help!!!!

According to The Village Idiot....

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm not sure what I did to deserve this treatment from the ladies at
the singles dance last Friday night. I arrived dress to impress. I went
up to the table to have some punch and a cookie and there stood the
most beautiful woman I've ever seen so I asked her to dance. She
laughed so hard punch came out of her nose and onto my new shirt. I got
the hell out of there as fast as I could and I'm not sure if I'll ever
go back.

Pray for me,

Lloyd

Old October 19th 05, 01:30 PM

Llolyd Davies The Mommy Beater wrote:
According to The Village Idiot....

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

Except YOU poisted the below statements, fatass! Now go suck more dicks
and keep that lisp of yours up. That is one of the reasons you don't
want to get on HF, anyways.

Old October 19th 05, 01:32 PM

typo: "posted" Now dance Lardass, my BITCH, dance, you mentally ill
retard.