Old November 30th 05, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

Default Copyright Violation

I'm talking to Wiseman, right?
(http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/2...altodd10dt.jpg)

No, wiseman would probably have a little more common sense not to post
copyrighted material on a newsgroup after told to stop. I've told you
and your little friend along with photobucket and imageshack stop
posting my copyrighted picture on the internet without my permission,
but you don't seem to want to listen

Todd

Old November 30th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
Dr.Ace

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm talking to Wiseman, right?
(http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/2...altodd10dt.jpg)

No, wiseman would probably have a little more common sense not to post
copyrighted material on a newsgroup after told to stop. I've told you
and your little friend along with photobucket and imageshack stop
posting my copyrighted picture on the internet without my permission,
but you don't seem to want to listen

Todd

Don't you just hate it when that happens.
LOL . Ace - WH2T

Old November 30th 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

Don't you just hate it when that happens.
LOL . Ace - WH2T

How about I steal some pictures off your website??

Old November 30th 05, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
Don't you just hate it when that happens.
LOL . Ace - WH2T

How about I steal some pictures off your website??

just think about it Todd these poor clowns are so afriad of you that
they must go to these lengths to try and bring you down to their level

Old November 30th 05, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
walph wotten

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't you just hate it when that happens.
LOL . Ace - WH2T

How about I steal some pictures off your website??

/////////////

There's no cartoon/kiddie porn there, so why would you be interested?

Old December 1st 05, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
an old friend

Default the comode shows why he got cancelled in the 50's...stupid writing

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I'm talking to Wiseman, right?
(http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/2...altodd10dt.jpg)

No, wiseman would probably have a little more common sense not to post
copyrighted material on a newsgroup after told to stop.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Now that *is* funny. Wussman doesn't have any common
sense. All he has is a bunch of port-a-potties to clean out.

the comode need new writiers

Old December 2nd 05, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
Cmdr Buzz Corey

an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

I'm talking to Wiseman, right?
(http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/2...altodd10dt.jpg)

No, wiseman would probably have a little more common sense not to post
copyrighted material on a newsgroup after told to stop.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Now that *is* funny. Wussman doesn't have any common
sense. All he has is a bunch of port-a-potties to clean out.

the comode need new writiers

The an_old_idiot needs to learn how to spell and learn when to use the
plural of a word.
Old December 2nd 05, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
an_old_friend

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

cut

the comode need new writiers

The an_old_idiot needs to learn how to spell and learn when to use the
plural of a word.

why? I am at least human you are a canceled cartoon

Old December 2nd 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers

wiseman hasn't even been posting, you ****ing faggot.