Old December 2nd 05, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
James F. Mayer

Default RT-70A/GRC

Any one know of a 6 meter FM repeater in the South Tampa area?
Something simplex?
I think that my RT-70A/GRC works right up to the last audio amp tube.
It has a 1 khz signal (using a Tek 2465) there but no output to the ear
piece after I provide an FM signal (8640b) at the proper frequency. When I
get the 3B4 tube I have bid for on Ebay for, I'll know if I have a
functioning FM 6 meter radio. I think the xmitside works but I need to find
a local repeater to confirm that.
Anyone had or has one that has or does does work?