RadioBanter

-   -   FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/83639-fcc-affirms-jack-gerritsen-%2442-000-fine.html)

N9OGL December 5th 05 12:14 AM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

The FCC friday affirmed Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine. You can read the
article he

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2005/12/02/101/?nc=1

Todd N9OGL

Falky foo December 5th 05 03:45 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Man that Gerritsen guy sounds like a psycho

K4YZ December 5th 05 04:29 PM

N9OGL wrote:
The FCC friday affirmed Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine. You can read the
article he

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2005/12/02/101/?nc=1

This guy is an idiot and a loser, but having lived in that area I
can attest to the crapola that manifests in that area and that punks
like him are a dime-a-dozen. The infamous "W6NUT" repeater on 147.435
makes RRAP's worst day look like a Lady's Tea at Church on Sunday...

73

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 6th 05 02:08 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Anon December 6th 05 02:58 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

You should be able to assimilate yourself quite well with the likes of
"2Test" AB8MQ and some of his brother jammers and malcontents.
Does the below look familiar, Mr. Bailey????

We, at the LPWS have often been accused of being jammers, but this is far
from the truth. Admittedly, there is the playing of music on repeaters, but
these are usually idle until one of our members comes along with a jolly
tune (see the selection for download!).
An analogy of what occurs could be the following:- You stand on a river
bridge calmly throwing stones into the water, a few anglers a mile or so
away hear this and pack up and walk down to the area of the river beneath
the bridge and set up their rods. They then complain that you are disturbing
the fish!

N0VFP December 6th 05 09:10 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

You should be able to assimilate yourself quite well with the likes of
"2Test" AB8MQ and some of his brother jammers and malcontents.
Does the below look familiar, Mr. Bailey????

AB8MQ never got a fine, dumbass Davies. Unlike you!

We, at the LPWS have often been accused of being jammers, but this is far
from the truth. Admittedly, there is the playing of music on repeaters, but
these are usually idle until one of our members comes along with a jolly
tune (see the selection for download!).
An analogy of what occurs could be the following:- You stand on a river
bridge calmly throwing stones into the water, a few anglers a mile or so
away hear this and pack up and walk down to the area of the river beneath
the bridge and set up their rods. They then complain that you are disturbing
the fish!

You jam the Huntsville and Athens, Alabama repeaters, fatty.

Lithium Boy December 6th 05 10:20 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Take your Lithium Woger.

Vertially challenged Boy.

ROTFLMAO!

Woger II December 6th 05 10:51 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^
Who said anything about a fine, Roger? We know Riley didn't fine you. He
merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated (not
'invited') that you retest.
Any Google search of AB8MQ will show that.

N0VFP December 9th 05 10:03 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Lisping cocksucker II wrote:
Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated (not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.

Any Google search of AB8MQ will show that.

Sort of like those 4 letters you recieved from him (Riley), dumbass.

Yassar December 9th 05 11:58 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Who said anything about a fine, Roger?

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated

(not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.

No reason? Did Riley's mention of malicious interference in the letters sent
you sound like "no reason"???
Still in denial, are you?

Who said I was Roger? December 10th 05 06:17 AM

AB8MQ is in denial again

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^
Who said anything about a fine, Roger?

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated

(not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.
To show reason, "Not Roger", read below. (taken from a Hollingsworth letter
to you)

"citing evidence that the licensee had been "deliberately and maliciously
interfering with the radio operations of other licensed amateurs" on 20
meters. "This interference has occurred at...."

Color it what you will Woger, but a pig in the poke is still a pig.
Learn to read, Pig.

Cmd Buzz Corey December 11th 05 09:19 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

"Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post,
dumbass.'

You will find 2test behind the curtains.

K4YZ December 13th 05 02:04 PM

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

Leonard H. "Lennie" Anderson. Allegedly an electronics "engineer"
and "radio professional". Not a licensed Amateur, but has spent almost
a decade telling Amateurs how they SHOULD be conducting their business.
Has literally spammed the FCC ECFS with multiple "reply comments" that
are nothing more than verbose personal attacks on anyone who Lennie
remotely deems as having made a good presentation of facts on issues he
holds a contrary opinion. (Search ECFS for "Leonard H. Anderson" and
see what I mean). He spent one tour in post WW2 Japan as an Army radio
mechanic and now knows all there is to know about "HF
operating"...Don't believe me? Just ask him! He's also an "expert" on
WW2 civil defense, child rearing, emergency communications, aerial
navigation, medical terminology and practice, and now real estate
zoning. Hint: He's too young to have served in CD, has no children,
is not involved in REACT, let alone any "emcomm", is not a pilot, does
not now nor ever held a medical or nursing license, and does not hold a
relators license. Lennie's list of what he "isn't" is lengthy,
considered his many profound pontifications on those "isn'ts".

Frank Gilliland. Frankie's not an Amateur either, but he was a
"amateur" Marine. Seems his only purpose in THIS forum is to try and
undermine anything I have to say or do by claiming that since he spent
one tour in the USMC himself, he "knows" all about other
Marines...However Frankie didn't make it through his one and only tour
unscathed...Seems Frankie was a discipline problem the whole time he
was in and was court martialed not once, but twice. Two court martials
in one four-year enlistment. For one who was in the Corps and knows how
many other "non-judicial" and other "local" punishments there are for
minor infractions, I am impressed as to just how big a PITA Frankie
must have been that they used court martials rather than those
alternatives. he continues his PITA conduct into his USENET life.
This is his one and only opportunity to "take a swing" at a Staff NCO
and not get a THIRD court martial in his SRB. Frankie claims to be a
close friend of LtCol Oliver North and to have "resources you don't
even begin to understand" when it comes to the Armed Forces, yet can't
seem to follow simple references to public information. Frankie's the
RRAP version of the drunk at the end of the bar at the VFW or American
Legion post.

Brian "The Brain" P. Burke, N0IMD. Brian is Lennie's puppet boy.
Lennie says "dance" and Brain is all too happy to let him pull the
strings and follow his lead. Has publically expressed "admiration" and
"support" for Lennie despite Lennie's countless documented lies and
intentionally deceitful anti-Amateur Radio rhetoric. Brain also claims
to have operated from Somalia during operation "Restore Hope" in the
90's, however can't seem to come up with a single callsign or QSL card
from anyone he "worked". In any case, he may have worked them, however
not legally. He had no authorization to do so. Brain is also known
for such trivial radio discussion "faux pas" as "unlicensed devices
play the major role in emergency comms" and "ARES won't be able to
respond to a major disaster", among other silliness. he claims to have
been in the USAF MARS program, yet can't seem to figure out how to take
my old callsign to verify my past participation...Of course anytime any
of the Feeble Five are provided some readily researchable reference to
prove what they've been told, they then demand that others "scan" a
copy of documents to "prove" it.

Todd "Toiddie" Daugherty, N9OGL. Todd is a combination of a
"Saturday Night Live" version of Howard Stern on the Amateur airways,
with just a bit of PeeWee Herman thrown in for flavor. He purports to
operate an "information bulletin" station yet refers to all of his
broadcasting as "shows", and clearly uses these to broadcast his
personal opinion and rhetoric, not "information". Almost 40, he's
living at home and sopping up all the resources he can from mumsy and
pops while they are still able to do it. Todd's biggest rants center
around (1) his inability to obtain an LPFM license for his non-existant
"company", (2) his illegal use of the Amateur service to take the place
of the LPFM license he didn't get, and now (3) his BBS sites for the
promulgation of kiddy-porn anime. I wish him well since there's a
recent news release of a guy sentenced by a FEDERAL court for
promulgating cartoon-style kiddy-porn. Of course like all
kiddy-porners, he claims it's his "Constitutional" right to promulgate
kiddy-porn.

Lastly there's Mark C."i ma not a lier" Morgan, KB9RQZ. Mark is a
very troubled, disturbed fellow with numerous anger management and
perversion issues that are unresolved. He's an admitted former mental
health patient, and frankly he needs to be a CURRENT patient. His
posts are legend for his butchering of the English language and his
stubborn refusal to use a spellchecker. He does, however, claim an IQ
of over 248. Mark also brags on his use of intentional deceit and lies
as "natural and normal" and insists that lying and deceit are traits to
be taught to children. His grandest use of this was his insistence
that he was a drafted officer (a Colonel, no less...) in the US Army
Chemical Corps, and that despite his avowed sexual perversions was not
allowed to "retire" or "resign" from his unit. The story unravels
before it really gets going because Markie would have only been 7 or 8
years old as the last Viet Nam era conscriptees were being mustered OUT
(not in). All of this in order to try and gain some "points" in this
USENET forum since he knows I am prior service enlisted USMC. He
"figured" I'd be "impressed" by a functionally illiterate draftee
officer (uhhhh...yeah...right...). Since then we've been subjected to
threads of alleged stalking, death threats, "elder abuse", etc. Markie
just completed a seven day stretch wherein he loaded the NG with just
under 400 such threads or reply threads. He is now forging e-mail
addresses in order to manufacture extra 'accounts' with which to get
around Google's posting limits and spam the NG even more. He's
presently manufacturing posts in this forum with my callsign and that
of my wife, Amy, W5AMY.

I am sure their responses to/about me will be predictable.

73 and welcome to USENET Amateur Radio Hell!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL December 13th 05 11:20 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Todd "Toiddie" Daugherty, N9OGL. Todd is a combination of a
"Saturday Night Live" version of Howard Stern on the Amateur airways,
with just a bit of PeeWee Herman thrown in for flavor. He purports to
operate an "information bulletin" station yet refers to all of his
broadcasting as "shows", and clearly uses these to broadcast his
personal opinion and rhetoric, not "information".

Nice, coming from someone who has NEVER heard my bulletin. If you think
(which I really doubt you do) it's illegal then bitch to the FCC, if
you aren't going to complain then shut the HELL up.

Almost 40, he's living at home and sopping up all the resources he can from mumsy and
pops while they are still able to do it.

Yeah right steve, lying again

Todd's biggest rants center around (1) his inability to obtain an LPFM license for his non-existant
"company",

Steve, it was LOW POWER TV not LOW POWER FM, get your fact right before
posting. As for my "company" who said it's non-exisant? you a little
nobody. RIGHT!

(2) his illegal use of the Amateur service to take the place of the LPFM license he didn't get,

Dam right, and there's NOTHING yo can do about it Bwahahaha

and now (3) his BBS sites for the promulgation of kiddy-porn anime. I wish him well since there's a recent news release of a guy sentenced by a FEDERAL court for promulgating cartoon-style kiddy-porn.

The truth steve is the guy was found guilty of possession REAL child
porn, animation porn is in fact legal (Below is the Federal Law)

SSEC. 502. IMPROVEMENTS TO PROHIBITION ON VIRTUAL CHILD
PORNOGRAPHY.
(a) Section 2256(8) of title 18, United States Code, is amended-
(1) so that subparagraph (B) reads as follows:
''(B) such visual depiction is a digital image, computer
image, or computer-generated image that is, or is indistinguishable
from, that of a minor engaging in sexually
explicit conduct; or'';
(2) by striking ''; or'' at the end of subparagraph (C) and
inserting a period; and
(3) by striking subparagraph (D).
(b) Section 2256(2) of title 18, United States Code, is amended
to read as follows:
''(2)(A) Except as provided in subparagraph (B), 'sexually
explicit conduct' means actual or simulated-''(i) sexual
intercourse, including genital-genital, oralgenital,
anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons
of the same or opposite sex;
''(ii) bestiality;
''(iii) masturbation;
''(iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
''(v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area
of any person;
''(B) For purposes of subsection 8(B) of this section, 'sexually
explicit conduct' means-
''(i) graphic sexual intercourse, including genital-genital,
oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether
between persons of the same or opposite sex, or lascivious
simulated sexual intercourse where the genitals, breast,
or pubic area of any person is exhibited;
''(ii) graphic or lascivious simulated;
''(I) bestiality;
''(II) masturbation; or
''(III) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
''(iii) graphic or simulated lascivious exhibition of the
genitals or pubic area of any person;''.
(c) Section 2256 is amended by inserting at the end the following
new paragraphs:
''(10) 'graphic', when used with respect to a depiction of
sexually explicit conduct, means that a viewer can observe
any part of the genitals or pubic area of any depicted person
or animal during any part of the time that the sexually explicit
conduct is being depicted; and
''(11) the term 'indistinguishable' used with respect to a
depiction, means virtually indistinguishable, in that the depiction
is such that an ordinary person viewing the depiction
would conclude that the depiction is of an actual minor engaged
in sexually explicit conduct. This definition does not apply
to depictions that are drawings, cartoons, sculptures, or
paintings depicting minors or adults.''.
(d) Section 2252A(c) of title 18, United States Code, is amended
to read as follows:
''(c) It shall be an affirmative defense to a charge of violating
paragraph (1), (2), (3)(A), (4), or (5) of subsection (a) that-
''(1)(A) the alleged child pornography was produced using
an actual person or persons engaging in sexually explicit conduct;
and
''(B) each such person was an adult at the time the material
was produced; or''(2) the alleged child pornography was not
produced using any actual minor or minors.
No affirmative defense under subsection (c)(2) shall be available
in any prosecution that involves child pornography as described
in section 2256(8)(C). A defendant may not assert an affirmative
defense to a charge of violating paragraph (1), (2), (3)(A), (4), or
(5) of subsection (a) unless, within the time provided for filing
pretrial motions or at such time prior to trial as the judge may
direct, but in no event later than 10 days before the commencement
of the trial, the defendant provides the court and the United States
with notice of the intent to assert such defense and the substance
of any expert or other specialized testimony or evidence upon which
the defendant intends to rely. If the defendant fails to comply
[NEW PAGE VerDate 11-MAY-2000 21:52 May 02, 2003 Jkt 019139 PO 00021
Frm 00031 Fmt 6580 Sfmt 6581 E:\PUBLAW\PUBL021.108 APPS24 PsN: PUBL021
117 STAT. 680 PUBLIC LAW 108-21-APR. 30, 2003]
with this subsection, the court shall, absent a finding of
extraordinary
circumstances that prevented timely compliance, prohibit
the defendant from asserting such defense to a charge of violating
paragraph (1), (2), (3)(A), (4), or (5) of subsection (a) or presenting
any evidence for which the defendant has failed to provide proper
and timely notice.''.

Of course like all kiddy-porners, he claims it's his "Constitutional" right to promulgate kiddy-porn.

Animation Porn, even lolicon is LEGAL and in 2001 the US Supreme Court
ruled that "virtual child porn" (which includes animation lolicon) WAS
protected by the First Amendment. Beside what are going to do about
it??? NOTHING, grow up steve you little worm

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ December 14th 05 10:14 AM

N9OGL wrote:

Todd "Toiddie" Daugherty, N9OGL. Todd is a combination of a
"Saturday Night Live" version of Howard Stern on the Amateur airways,
with just a bit of PeeWee Herman thrown in for flavor. He purports to
operate an "information bulletin" station yet refers to all of his
broadcasting as "shows", and clearly uses these to broadcast his
personal opinion and rhetoric, not "information".

Nice, coming from someone who has NEVER heard my bulletin. If you think
(which I really doubt you do) it's illegal then bitch to the FCC, if
you aren't going to complain then shut the HELL up.

Hey Toiddie...If you can bring YOUR mindless trash in here under
the color of protection of the Constitution, then guess what...?!?!?

YOU don't have ANY right to suggest someone else not exercise
their opinions regardless of what YOU think of them.

Almost 40, he's living at home and sopping up all the resources he can from mumsy and
pops while they are still able to do it.

Yeah right steve, lying again

Nope.

Todd's biggest rants center around (1) his inability to obtain an LPFM license for his non-existant
"company",

Steve, it was LOW POWER TV not LOW POWER FM, get your fact right before
posting. As for my "company" who said it's non-exisant? you a little
nobody. RIGHT!

LPTV...I stand corrected...However the rest remains correct.

Your "company" does not have a charter in the State of Illinois.
Nor is there a business license I can find.

Ergo...It doesn't exist...save perhaps in your imagination.

(2) his illegal use of the Amateur service to take the place of the LPFM license he didn't get,

Dam right, and there's NOTHING yo can do about it Bwahahaha

Sure there is.

and now (3) his BBS sites for the promulgation of kiddy-porn anime. I wish him well since there's a recent news release of a guy sentenced by a FEDERAL court for promulgating cartoon-style kiddy-porn.

The truth steve is the guy was found guilty of possession REAL child
porn, animation porn is in fact legal (Below is the Federal Law)

SSEC. 502. IMPROVEMENTS TO PROHIBITION ON VIRTUAL CHILD
PORNOGRAPHY....SNIP

Sooner or later you'll get jammed up, Toiddie, and you'll wish
you'd spent your precious "freedom of speech" on something meaningful.

Of course like all kiddy-porners, he claims it's his "Constitutional" right to promulgate kiddy-porn.

Animation Porn, even lolicon is LEGAL and in 2001 the US Supreme Court
ruled that "virtual child porn" (which includes animation lolicon) WAS
protected by the First Amendment. Beside what are going to do about
it??? NOTHING, grow up steve you little worm

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

And from what I've seen, YOU are the worm, four eyes.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL December 14th 05 08:01 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Hey Toiddie...If you can bring YOUR mindless trash in here under
the color of protection of the Constitution, then guess what...?!?!?
YOU don't have ANY right to suggest someone else not exercise
their opinions regardless of what YOU think of them.

That's the problem steve with the first amendment huh? BTW I do have
the right to assert and protect myself from assholes like you,
regardless if you like it or not.

Yeah right steve, lying again
Nope.

Where's your proof, Sure I live at home, but that don't mean I don't
have money, I own my own business.

Steve, it was LOW POWER TV not LOW POWER FM, get your fact right before
posting. As for my "company" who said it's non-exisant? you a little
nobody. RIGHT!

LPTV...I stand corrected...However the rest remains correct.
Your "company" does not have a charter in the State of Illinois.
Nor is there a business license I can find.

But you forget one thing, as I've stated many times before, there's a
lot more to that LPTV deal it then you know. Secondly my "company" as
you claim isn't a business, it's a club, it always has been, since
1983. It started in 1983 as DDC-TV, we produced programs for the local
public acess channel, and for school. Most of the people that were in
our group back then was also part of the local theater group called
"the Spotlight Players" In 1985 We started Langley Park Studio's for
the sole purpose to get people interested in theater and the preforming
arts. In 1987 the Spotlight Player's disbanned so we were all that was
left when it can to theater and the arts. In the 1990's we changed it
to Langley Park Telecommuniation, because we not only wanted to promote
theater and the preforming arts but telecommunication as well. Langley
Park has done a hell of lot more work then what you think. We've had
people who has gone through our group only to later go on into other
aspects of the industry. We had one guy name Joey who was with our
group and now has his own rock band (Last time I talked to him they had
cut an album). Another one named Matt, went to the University of
Florida and got his degree in theater. We've also taught a number of
people radio and electronics only to later move on into the military
and Universities to continue their studies in that field. So steve, I
don't really give a **** what you think, cause frankly you don't know
what the hell your talking about.

Dam right, and there's NOTHING yo can do about it Bwahahaha
Sure there is.

RIGHT.....you've been saying that for a long time now...

Sooner or later you'll get jammed up, Toiddie, and you'll wish
you'd spent your precious "freedom of speech" on something meaningful.

Keep dreaming steve.

Animation Porn, even lolicon is LEGAL and in 2001 the US Supreme Court
ruled that "virtual child porn" (which includes animation lolicon) WAS
protected by the First Amendment. Beside what are going to do about
it??? NOTHING, grow up steve you little worm

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

What tell your mommy??

Putz

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] December 15th 05 02:11 PM

Yassar wrote:
Who said anything about a fine, Roger?

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated

(not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.

No reason? Did Riley's mention of malicious interference in the letters sent
you sound like "no reason"???

Yet the retest letter that has been posted ad nauseum gives no reason
like "interference" for the retest.

Still in denial, are you?

You're still a ****ing imbecile, aren't you?

[email protected] December 15th 05 02:16 PM

AB8MQ's "detractors" show thay have their heads up their asses

Who said I was Roger? wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^
Who said anything about a fine, Roger?

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated

(not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.
To show reason, "Not Roger", read below. (taken from a Hollingsworth letter
to you)

No, that is taken from the ARRL press release in the enforcement
letters news section.

"citing evidence that the licensee had been "deliberately and maliciously
interfering with the radio operations of other licensed amateurs" on 20
meters. "This interference has occurred at...."

Yet the actual retest letter that has been posted many times gives no
reason. You lose, ****nuts.

Color it what you will Woger, but a pig in the poke is still a pig.

You should know, FATASSED pig. And, quit sucking so many cocks, your
lisp is showing.

Learn to read, Pig.

Learn to read an actual letter from the FCC versus one from the ARRL
news section's take on the subject, dumbass!

[email protected] December 15th 05 02:17 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Convicted child Molester
Commode Buzz Corey wrote:
"Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post,
dumbass.'

You will find 2test behind the curtains.

And you'll never find you unless you find the **** stains on the floor
because you hide behind doors when other hams come visiting.

[email protected] December 15th 05 02:19 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you
with some on your hard drive, faggot?

N9OGL December 15th 05 07:08 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron, BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] December 15th 05 07:22 PM

stvei trun any thread into attack thread

On 13 Dec 2005 06:04:23 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

cmdr buzz corey December 15th 05 10:11 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

AKA 2test wogie wrote:
Convicted child Molester
Commode Buzz Corey wrote:
"Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post,
dumbass.'

You will find 2test behind the curtains.

And you'll never find you unless you find the **** stains on the floor
because you hide behind doors when other hams come visiting.

LOL at the Glendale retard. You better get back to cleaning out those
port-a-potties 2test.

Lloyd II December 15th 05 11:06 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
ups.com...

AKA 2test wogie wrote:
Convicted child Molester
Commode Buzz Corey wrote:
"Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post,
dumbass.'

You will find 2test behind the curtains.

And you'll never find you unless you find the **** stains on the floor
because you hide behind doors when other hams come visiting.

LOL at the Glendale retard. You better get back to cleaning out those
port-a-potties 2test.

2test, "I'm not Roger", gets to pluck the large chunks from the
port-a-potties whereupon he uses them to make Port-a-Potty Pies.
He has Thursdays off, too.

[email protected] December 16th 05 08:33 PM

N9OGL wrote:
You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron, BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

You've posted ads for kiddie porn all over the internet, Toad.

[email protected] December 16th 05 08:35 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Convicted child molester
commode buzz corey wrote:
AKA 2test wogie wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL @ the Cameron ****. Keep guessing, retard.

Convicted child Molester
Commode Buzz Corey wrote:
"Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post,
dumbass.'

You will find 2test behind the curtains.

And you'll never find you unless you find the **** stains on the floor
because you hide behind doors when other hams come visiting.

LOL at the wrong guess, naturally)

LOL @ the Hiding Cockgobbler Buzzy, say, does your wife's yeasty ****
provide all the yeast for her holiday baking needs?

[email protected] December 16th 05 08:37 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

Lloyd II wrote:

My unrequited love 2test, "I'm not Roger", I gets to pluck the large chunks from the
port-a-potties which supplements the pizzas I steal from Papa John's.

We know you do, Lloydie, we know you do.

N9OGL December 16th 05 09:15 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

It's not kiddy porn, it's Hentai and Anime, BIG DIFFERENCE! then again
what the hell would you know

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ December 17th 05 02:22 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form

As is this, Markie...(not ot mention the FORGED e-mail alias
above...You're really rackin' em up, PaganBoy!)

everyone should be advised that The following person...(SNIP)

Still broadcasting a phone number that doesn't belong to me.

One MarkieLie after another.

Mark Morgan is a pathological liar.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 17th 05 02:27 PM

N9OGL wrote:
You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron...(SNIP)

Sure you do.

You just don't understand them. You glean a few words that seem
to support your personal opinion then bally-hoo the rest.

BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

You SHOULD be "into" therapy.

Preferably a locked-down, in-patient program. Maybe then Mumsy
and Pops can get the your stuff sold, the house on the market and the
locks changed.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL December 17th 05 09:13 PM

FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

You still have told us all what you plan to do about it.......lying
again steve??

N9OGL

[email protected] December 20th 05 03:48 AM

stveie whines somemore

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form

As is this, Markie...(not ot mention the FORGED e-mail alias
above...You're really rackin' em up, PaganBoy!)

just trying to catch up with you stevie boy

everyone should be advised that The following person...(SNIP)

Still broadcasting a phone number that doesn't belong to me.

then why do you care?

more of stevie protesting too much

One MarkieLie after another.

Mark Morgan is a pathological liar.

stevie does not not know the meaning of the phrase

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend December 20th 05 06:37 AM

stevie shit

wrote:
Who said I was Roger? wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^

K4YZ December 20th 05 11:45 AM

More Markie Mularkie

was forged by Markie Morgan, KB9RQZ:
wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form

As is this, Markie...(not ot mention the FORGED e-mail alias
above...You're really rackin' em up, PaganBoy!)

just trying to catch up with you stevie boy

I've not forged any e-mails, Markie.

That's all you, PaganBoy!

everyone should be advised that The following person...(SNIP)

Still broadcasting a phone number that doesn't belong to me.

then why do you care?

more of stevie protesting too much

I care about innocent people being brutalized by a person who
enjoys brutalizing people for no other reason than creating pain.

One MarkieLie after another.

Mark Morgan is a pathological liar.

stevie does not not know the meaning of the phrase

Sure I do. That's why I applied it to you.

You ARE a pathological liar.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend December 21st 05 03:03 AM

more heaping stevie stevie shit

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form

As is this, Markie...(not ot mention the FORGED e-mail alias
above...You're really rackin' em up, PaganBoy!)

just trying to catch up with you stevie boy

I've not forged any e-mails, Markie.

never said you forged email

you forge usenet posts asshole