Old December 5th 05, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

The FCC friday affirmed Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine. You can read the
article he

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2005/12/02/101/?nc=1

Todd N9OGL

Old December 5th 05, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Falky foo

Man that Gerritsen guy sounds like a psycho

Old December 5th 05, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
The FCC friday affirmed Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine. You can read the
article he

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2005/12/02/101/?nc=1

This guy is an idiot and a loser, but having lived in that area I
can attest to the crapola that manifests in that area and that punks
like him are a dime-a-dozen. The infamous "W6NUT" repeater on 147.435
makes RRAP's worst day look like a Lady's Tea at Church on Sunday...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 6th 05, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Old December 6th 05, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Anon

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

You should be able to assimilate yourself quite well with the likes of
"2Test" AB8MQ and some of his brother jammers and malcontents.
Does the below look familiar, Mr. Bailey????

We, at the LPWS have often been accused of being jammers, but this is far
from the truth. Admittedly, there is the playing of music on repeaters, but
these are usually idle until one of our members comes along with a jolly
tune (see the selection for download!).
An analogy of what occurs could be the following:- You stand on a river
bridge calmly throwing stones into the water, a few anglers a mile or so
away hear this and pack up and walk down to the area of the river beneath
the bridge and set up their rods. They then complain that you are disturbing
the fish!

Old December 6th 05, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

You should be able to assimilate yourself quite well with the likes of
"2Test" AB8MQ and some of his brother jammers and malcontents.
Does the below look familiar, Mr. Bailey????

AB8MQ never got a fine, dumbass Davies. Unlike you!

We, at the LPWS have often been accused of being jammers, but this is far
from the truth. Admittedly, there is the playing of music on repeaters, but
these are usually idle until one of our members comes along with a jolly
tune (see the selection for download!).
An analogy of what occurs could be the following:- You stand on a river
bridge calmly throwing stones into the water, a few anglers a mile or so
away hear this and pack up and walk down to the area of the river beneath
the bridge and set up their rods. They then complain that you are disturbing
the fish!

You jam the Huntsville and Athens, Alabama repeaters, fatty.

Old December 6th 05, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lithium Boy

Take your Lithium Woger.

Vertially challenged Boy.

ROTFLMAO!

Old December 6th 05, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woger II

Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^
Who said anything about a fine, Roger? We know Riley didn't fine you. He
merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated (not
'invited') that you retest.
Any Google search of AB8MQ will show that.

Old December 9th 05, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Lisping cocksucker II wrote:
Anon wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated (not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.

Any Google search of AB8MQ will show that.

Sort of like those 4 letters you recieved from him (Riley), dumbass.

Old December 9th 05, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Yassar

Who said anything about a fine, Roger?

Who said I was Roger, dumbass? You see him behind every post, dumbass.

We know Riley didn't fine you.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Roger, either. Looks like you ****ed up
as usual.

He merely warned you in writing about malicious interference and mandated

(not
'invited') that you retest.

But no reason was given why Wiseman had to retest, stupid. Learn to
read.

No reason? Did Riley's mention of malicious interference in the letters sent
you sound like "no reason"???
Still in denial, are you?

JACK FM [email protected] Broadcasting 0 July 28th 05 11:56 PM
FCC levies $10,000 fine for unlicensed operation Mike Terry Broadcasting 11 January 31st 05 07:43 PM
FCC issues forfeiture order against Jack Gerrittsen, formerly KG6IRO Splinter Policy 1 December 14th 04 11:16 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 June 25th 04 07:32 PM