Old December 10th 05, 04:47 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Who said I was Roger?

Default I Never Jammed Anybody

My name is Roger. I am an Amateur Radio Operator. I used to be a problematic
type of person on the Ham bands and I was accused of jamming the
transmissions of fellow Hams. I am innocent, innocent. I did nothing of the
sort but one day I came home to find a letter from Riley Hollingsworth, an
attorney representing the FCC. In the letter I was informed that I was under
investigation for illegal operating practices according to the FCC rules and
regulations. Riley told me to call him to discuss these accusations. I didn'
t.

Then along came other letters from Riley and I was told that I had to
confirm my ability to remain a Ham by being tested again.

I did as directed and was able to keep my Amateur Radio license. Ever since
those days I have been attacked by my fellow Hams. Some have even taken to
calling me "2test".

I did nothing wrong. Never. Ever. I was chosen at random (my story) for a
retest simply because I got my first license through a VEC. Besides, I was
not Ordered to retest.it was an invitation from Mr. Hollingsworth to do so.
I bet every one of you Hams know someone who had to retest for no reason
other than they went through a VEC the first time.

There are lots of sources to see the letters that Riley sent me and I defy
you to show me anywhere in those letters where I was accused of Malicious
Interference. Prove it. It never happened because I didn't do it.

Yours truly.

Wodger the Dodger AB8MQ

PS: Run my call in Google and you will find 2,380 articles. Run my old
callsign, KC8JBO in Google and you will find 295 references.

Here is a quote:

NOTE: Issuance by the FCC of a Warning Notice indicates that the FCC has
what it believes to be reliable evidence of possible rules infractions and
not necessarily that the recipient has violated FCC rules. The FCC has the
authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the rules to readminister any
examination element previously administered by a volunteer examiner. This
Enforcement Log is representative of recent Warning Notices, Notices of
Violation, calls for retesting, and other FCC communications to licensees
involving possible serious rules violations. It is not a comprehensive
listing of FCC Amateur enforcement actions.

GLENDALE, WV: The FCC sent a Warning Notice November 9, 1999, to General
licensee Roger L. Wiseman, KC8JBO, citing evidence that the licensee had
been "deliberately and maliciously interfering with the radio operations of
other licensed amateurs" on 20 meters. "This interference has occurred at
various times in the last several months and includes broadcasting music and
other unidentified transmissions," said a letter from FCC Special Counsel
for Amateur Radio Enforcement Riley Hollingsworth. Hollingsworth warned that
continued operation of the type described could result in a fine or license
revocation proceeding, and he requested that the licensee contact him to
discuss the allegations.