RadioBanter

-   -   Dear Santa (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/84495-dear-santa.html)

Berry Cuda December 18th 05 03:43 AM

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would like a brain and some double A batteries to run it.
Is Rudolph real? How is the North Pole? I would also like a bell from your
sleigh and some crayons too. I color a lot and I was good all year and did
not touch my sister one time. Can you put a rope through the hole in the
bell and tie the rope to my neck so I can wear it every day and be a
ding-a-ling?

Your friend
Todd

N9OGL December 18th 05 08:50 AM

Dear Santa

In article , "Berry Cuda" NotRoger@anon wrote:

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would like a brain and some double A batteries to run it.
Is Rudolph real? How is the North Pole? I would also like a bell from your
sleigh and some crayons too. I color a lot and I was good all year and did
not touch my sister one time. Can you put a rope through the hole in the
bell and tie the rope to my neck so I can wear it every day and be a
ding-a-ling?

Your friend
Todd

Hmmm, sounds kind of like Dan

Todd N9OGL

Not Roger II December 18th 05 09:51 AM

Dear Santa

"N9OGL" wrote in message
In article , "Berry Cuda" NotRoger@anon wrote:

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would like a brain and some double A batteries to run it.
Is Rudolph real? How is the North Pole? I would also like a bell from your
sleigh and some crayons too. I color a lot and I was good all year and did
not touch my sister one time. Can you put a rope through the hole in the
bell and tie the rope to my neck so I can wear it every day and be a
ding-a-ling?

Your friend
Todd

Hmmm, sounds kind of like Dan

Todd N9OGL

//
Dan left this group two months ago. You should do the same.

N9OGL December 19th 05 02:10 PM

Dear Santa

Dan left this group two months ago. You should do the same.

I have just as much right to be here as you.

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] December 19th 05 02:46 PM

Dear Santa

No, you don't, dumbass.

N9OGL December 19th 05 03:09 PM

Dear Santa

ARE YOU THE MONORATOR??? ANSWER NO, SO **** OFF!!!

Lloyd December 19th 05 09:36 PM

Dear Santa

On 19 Dec 2005 07:09:06 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
ARE YOU THE MONORATOR??? ANSWER NO, SO **** OFF!!!

I was assistint monerator last year when steve was monerator. he
appointed me. I think steve is still monerator or maybe dave hiel is
or maybe they trade it back and fourth. you should becareful if steve
is still monerator because he dont like you and he might ban you.

Dr.Ace December 20th 05 01:14 AM

Dear Santa

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2005 07:09:06 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
ARE YOU THE MONORATOR??? ANSWER NO, SO **** OFF!!!

I was assistint monerator last year when steve was monerator. he
appointed me. I think steve is still monerator or maybe dave hiel is
or maybe they trade it back and fourth. you should becareful if steve
is still monerator because he dont like you and he might ban you.

What the hell is a "monerator" ???
Ace - WH2T

KØHB December 20th 05 01:37 AM

Dear Santa

"Dr.Ace" wrote

What the hell is a "monerator" ???
Ace - WH2T

It's a moderator with a missing dit.

Like Mark is a Mary with a missing dah (or more).

Beep Beep
de Hans, K0HB

N9OGL December 20th 05 02:00 AM

Dear Santa

was assistint monerator last year when steve was monerator. he
appointed me. I think steve is still monerator or maybe dave hiel is
or maybe they trade it back and fourth. you should becareful if steve
is still monerator because he dont like you and he might ban you.

my question is who gave him that authority??

Todd N9OGL