Old January 2nd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!

NOGL aka Lloyd Davies, N0VFP wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 04:05:49 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
Censorship is fun and easy, no longer to I have to view those people
pertending to be me, or that same person abusive behavior. Join the fun
of censorship!!!!!

Todd N9OGL

Forgers get tripped by own lies

You should know, you cocksucking lardass.

Old January 11th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Nice coming from one of the 75/80 meter retards, why don't you go back
down there with all the other SPECIAL ED children

Todd N9OGL
DEMENTED OTAKU BBS
http://12.156.123.39/demented/index.php

Old January 12th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Only Woger would know about goo gobbling

Only real goo gobbling cocksuckers like Billy type "Woger".

ups.com...

Old January 12th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Nice coming from one of the 75/80 meter retards, why don't you go back
down there with all the other SPECIAL ED children

PKB, faggot Toad Dog****. Why don't you throw one of your fag fits and
type in all caps, parent's basement dweller?

Old January 12th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Why do you go back down to 75/80 meter with all the other AIDS infested
She-males!!

Todd N9OGL

Old January 13th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
Why do you go back down to 75/80 meter with all the other AIDS infested
She-males!!

Toad admits he has an homosexual attraction for shemales! How else
would he know where they are?

N9OGL
800 W MAIN CROSS
TAYLORVILLE, IL 62568

CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N9OGL Policy 2 January 13th 06 07:56 PM
CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! an Old friend Policy 0 January 1st 06 12:28 PM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Equipment 0 December 28th 04 03:43 PM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Policy 0 December 28th 04 06:29 AM