Old February 4th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why bother with such a lie

Dr.Ace wrote:
wrote in message

cut

why should I cry about anything I have not and will not be arested

Bullsh*t

i have comitted no crime whichis not an absolute certainity these days
(of avoiding aresst) but it the way to bet

I am certainly not threatened by the opinion of of an idoit that is
willing to use the word Bull**** but is too cowardly to spell it
corectly

Old February 6th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 5 Feb 2006 21:15:41 -0800, "N0VFP" wrote:

wrote:
On 4 Feb 2006 08:14:07 -0800, wrote:

assraped an_old_underaged boyfriend wrote:

more forgery

N0VFP wrote:
sodomized an_old_boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Markie, run!

again not a pedo you nor anybody has any proof I am

Yes, you are a self-admitted pedophile.
nope

Yes. Google has it.

nope

Yep, it's archived.

and yet you can't come up with it

The tapes don't lie, Markie.

you turnee these "tapes" over to the copsright?

Who's the "copsright"?

figure it out

Try posting in English, you ****up.

I do

you simply try to cliaim that a single mistake makes something
unreadable

it doesn't not to anyone withany broans I guess that les you out

obviously they showed nothing or Id have been arestedand the house
earch even if I was out on bail

You are out on bail, pedo.

nope never been aresseted

That's not what your rap sheet says.

my rap sheet?

I have never been arested for any sexual offense let alone a
pedophilic one

and even then mob rule is never a good idea

Cry me a river, dumbass.

why?

You really are a dumbass.

why should I cry about anything I have not and will not be arested

Are you always such a ****ing hypocrite?

what is hypocrtical about telling the truth

I ahave been aressted nor is it all likely i will be arrested
Hang your head in shame, you
miserable whining ****.

in shame for what?

And you've made yourself look like the ****ing moron I know you are.

how?

But the truth is I know you're a ****ing moron, everybody else knows
you're a ****ing moron, and most of all, you know you're a ****ing
moron.

long runon sentence

but the real truth is you can't KNOW am I a "moron" not everybody else
"kows" it I certainly don't know it
is is simply not the case

what is the case is thatyou are dumb enough to think dyslexia is
related to IQ

it is just that simple

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 6th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 5 Feb 2006 21:15:41 -0800, "N0VFP" wrote:

wrote:
On 4 Feb 2006 08:14:07 -0800,
wrote:

assraped an_old_underaged boyfriend wrote:

more forgery

More Markie stupidity.......

wrote:
cut

Run, Markie, run!

again not a pedo you nor anybody has any proof I am

Yes, you are a self-admitted pedophile.
nope

Yes. Google has it.
nope

Yep, it's archived.

and yet you can't come up with it

Do your own work, you lazy bastrard.

The tapes don't lie, Markie.

you turnee these "tapes" over to the copsright?

Who's the "copsright"?
figure it out

Try posting in English, you ****up.

I do

BWHAHAHAHAHA..that's rich!

you simply try to cliaim that a single mistake makes something
unreadable

Oh, it's a little more than a "single mistake", you make a chimpanzee
typing the same message look like a Pulitzer prize winner.

it doesn't not to anyone withany broans I guess that les you out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony. You DO realize how stupid that last sentence makes you
look, don't you?

obviously they showed nothing or Id have been arestedand the house
earch even if I was out on bail

You are out on bail, pedo.

nope never been aresseted

That's not what your rap sheet says.

my rap sheet?

Your lengthy criminal history, dumbass.

I have never been arested for any sexual offense let alone a
pedophilic one

Yes, you have, and nice to cop to those other arrests as well.

and even then mob rule is never a good idea

Cry me a river, dumbass.

why?

You really are a dumbass.

why should I cry about anything I have not and will not be arested

Are you always such a ****ing hypocrite?

what is hypocrtical about telling the truth

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

I ahave been aressted nor is it all likely i will be arrested

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you HAVE been arrested..................MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hang your head in shame, you
miserable whining ****.

in shame for what?

Goddamn, are you stupid.

And you've made yourself look like the ****ing moron I know you are.

how?

Somebody should thunk that thick skull of yours maybe you'd get it.

But the truth is I know you're a ****ing moron, everybody else knows
you're a ****ing moron, and most of all, you know you're a ****ing
moron.

long runon sentence

Wrong again, dumbass.

but the real truth is you can't KNOW am I a "moron" not everybody else
"kows" it I certainly don't know it
is is simply not the case

Yes, you ARE a moron.

what is the case is thatyou are dumb enough to think dyslexia is
related to IQ

You don't have dyslexia, you ave dumbassness.

it is just that simple

Your lies and excuses don't cut it.

Old February 6th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 6 Feb 2006 11:59:28 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 5 Feb 2006 21:15:41 -0800, "N0VFP" wrote:

cut

Yep, it's archived.

and yet you can't come up with it

Do your own work, you lazy bastrard.

it is yourwork to prove your claims

cut

Oh, the irony. You DO realize how stupid that last sentence makes you
look, don't you?

obviously they showed nothing or Id have been arestedand the house
earch even if I was out on bail

You are out on bail, pedo.

nope never been aresseted

That's not what your rap sheet says.

my rap sheet?

Your lengthy criminal history, dumbass.

whta criinal hsiory oH i get it you have been believing steve that is
a mistake right there

I have never been arested for any sexual offense let alone a
pedophilic one

Yes, you have, and nice to cop to those other arrests as well.

what arerests?

I ahave been aressted nor is it all likely i will be arrested

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you HAVE been arrested..................MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hang your head in shame, you
miserable whining ****.

in shame for what?

Goddamn, are you stupid.

for what for not beliveing n the same things as you do

And you've made yourself look like the ****ing moron I know you are.

how?

Somebody should thunk that thick skull of yours maybe you'd get it.

that would be assyult a crime BTW

But the truth is I know you're a ****ing moron, everybody else knows
you're a ****ing moron, and most of all, you know you're a ****ing
moron.

long runon sentence

Wrong again, dumbass.

yright

but the real truth is you can't KNOW am I a "moron" not everybody else
"kows" it I certainly don't know it
is is simply not the case

Yes, you ARE a moron.

nope nor could you ever know it

what is the case is thatyou are dumb enough to think dyslexia is
related to IQ

You don't have dyslexia, you ave dumbassness.

you can't know more lies

it is just that simple

Your lies and excuses don't cut it.

cut it what needs cuting

Old February 7th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

wrote:
On 6 Feb 2006 11:59:28 -0800,

On 5 Feb 2006 21:15:41 -0800, "N0VFP" wrote:

cut

Yep, it's archived.

and yet you can't come up with it

Do your own work, you lazy bastrard.

it is yourwork to prove your claims

Nope it's your work, Google already has the proof.

cut

Oh, the irony. You DO realize how stupid that last sentence makes you
look, don't you?

obviously they showed nothing or Id have been arestedand the house
earch even if I was out on bail

You are out on bail, pedo.

nope never been aresseted

That's not what your rap sheet says.

my rap sheet?

Your lengthy criminal history, dumbass.

whta criinal hsiory oH i get it you have been believing steve that is
a mistake right there

Wrong, dumbass.

I have never been arested for any sexual offense let alone a
pedophilic one

Yes, you have, and nice to cop to those other arrests as well.

what arerests?

The ones not for sexual offenses, at least not yet.

I ahave been aressted nor is it all likely i will be arrested

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you HAVE been arrested..................MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hang your head in shame, you
miserable whining ****.

in shame for what?

Goddamn, are you stupid.

for what for not beliveing n the same things as you do

You are stupid. Face it, idiot.

And you've made yourself look like the ****ing moron I know you are.

how?

Somebody should thunk that thick skull of yours maybe you'd get it.

that would be assyult a crime BTW

Wrong, dumbass. It would be public service.

But the truth is I know you're a ****ing moron, everybody else knows
you're a ****ing moron, and most of all, you know you're a ****ing
moron.

long runon sentence

Wrong again, dumbass.

yright

Post in English, stupid.

but the real truth is you can't KNOW am I a "moron" not everybody else
"kows" it I certainly don't know it
is is simply not the case

Yes, you ARE a moron.

nope nor could you ever know it

You prove it daily.

what is the case is thatyou are dumb enough to think dyslexia is
related to IQ

You don't have dyslexia, you ave dumbassness.

you can't know more lies

Your posts prove it.

it is just that simple

Your lies and excuses don't cut it.