Old February 26th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default bs

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 06:13:08 GMT, "Billy Smith"
wrote:

Still speaking in the 3rd person again, loser!!!!!!

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
roups.com...
Taking time from fingering his dead grandmother's rotting colon
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Woger is a never was too since the only woman he could get was pulling
Marie
out of the freezer.

But he's not a 32 year olf virgin like you are, self-confessed retard.

because he can't think in the first plerson..I mea place
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 26th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
because he can't think in the first plerson..I mea place

You can't think period, retard Markie. Die of your AIDS.

Old February 27th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Woger, wheres that picture of you from age 46 or so when you had herpes and
jack bumps all over your lip

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Wo

Billy, where's that picture of you sucking off your shemale mommy's
prick?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 28th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Still screwing your mother Marie again, loser

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Wo

Billy, where's that picture of you sucking off your shemale mommy's
prick?

wrote in message
oups.com...