February 28th 06 05:19 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

STFU, idiot boy.

Billy Smith February 28th 06 06:32 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
You be suprised dumb ass what I can write, I'm a hell of lot smarter
then you dumb ass

Todd N9OGL

You have to remember that Woger is a lifetime burger flipper

Billy Smith February 28th 06 06:33 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

Roger is also RuPaul and Eltons honey

wrote in message

On 28 Feb 2006 14:27:18 GMT, Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Feb 2006 06:06:12 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I beg to differ, the courts have ruled a number of times that data, is
not copyrightable. One case comes to mine had to do with a phone book a
telephone company had put out and another company copied it from word
to word and the phone company sued for copyright violation and the
supreme court ruled that general data, no matter how you write it is
not copyrightable.

(*shrug*)

Tables of numbers do not constitute prose. What you ripped off does.
Try to reproduce a college text and distribute it, and see how long
it takes you to be hauled into court by its publisher.

Tood thinks he's Clarence Darrow.

Problem is, he's really Richard Simmons.

Billy Smith February 28th 06 06:34 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

Just like when you put Marie in her short skirt and suck your mommas dick

wrote in message
s.com...

On 28 Feb 2006 06:41:27 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
AND YOUR SOME FAT COLOR GUY NAME BUTCH, LITTLE BITCH!!!

Should be "you're," Richard Simmons. Should be "colored," Richard
Simmons. But then you New Orleans faggots are all drunked up today
aren't you?

Billy Smith February 28th 06 06:36 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

Woger tries to crack nuts with his teeth, big black nuts that is

wrote in message

On 28 Feb 2006 15:22:11 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Sorry, Tood. You're interpretation is seriously flawed.

P.S. Electromagnetic radiation has been around since the beginning of
the universe. It is only mankind's understanding of it which is
relatively recent.

Trying to tell anything to Toad is like trying to crack nuts with
a sledgehammer. Trouble is, the nut is quite impervious to the
impact.

February 28th 06 07:47 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from Wikipedia)

On 28 Feb 2006 01:59:58 -0800, N9OGL plagiarized:
[THEFT SNIP #2341]

Word for word from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

See, I told you that you are a plagiarzing bitch. Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

cmdr buzz corey February 28th 06 11:43 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation

"You be suprised dumb ass what I can write, I'm a hell of lot smarter
then you dumb ass"

Todd N9OGL

Well, you certianly didn't write it yourself, but you sure can copy
from someone else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

http://www.wikimirror.com/Radiate

Jim Hampton March 1st 06 12:26 AM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 28 Feb 2006 06:40:11 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
As I stated before, The courts have ruled that no matter if one person
wrote it or someone else did; the out come of the information would be
the same, and data is not copyrightable. Copyrights are there to
protect creativity, and for something to be protected under copyright
law it has to be ORGINAL, and copyright law doesn't protect the idea,
but they way the idea is expressed. fact and Information are not
copyrightable, even it this information was copyrightable,which it
isn't, it would fall into public domain because electromagnetic
radiation (waves) has been around since the 1800's and anything before
1923 is not copyrightable, and is consider, public domain.

To quote from the ruling "... is copyrightable only if its facts have
been 'selected, coordinated, or arranged in such a way that the
resulting work as a whole constitutes an original work of authorship.'"

[From http://www.techlawjournal.com/cong10...0327feist.htm]

That's why a physics text *is* copyrightable. It's also why an
explanation of electromagnetic radiation is *also* copyrightable.

Sorry, Tood. You're interpretation is seriously flawed.

P.S. Electromagnetic radiation has been around since the beginning of
the universe. It is only mankind's understanding of it which is
relatively recent.

----
God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

Lloyd,

College students plagiarize papers all the time. Most folks have no
comprehension of copyright nor the fact that stealing from others is not
correct. I believe he has most of this on his website (also a copy and
paste).

Arguing is pointless. Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

[email protected] March 1st 06 01:08 AM

Electromagnetic Radiation

N9OGL wrote:
From Discussion group: Amateur Radio Experimentation

Electromagnetic radiation is a propagating wave in space with electric
and magnetic components.

Todd, you gotta try harder if you want to draw Eric Onyon into the
discussion.

N9OGL March 1st 06 03:07 AM

Electromagnetic Radiation

yeah brian, and we need to get rid of certain elements so the topic
will remain on topic.

Todd N9OGL