RadioBanter

-   -   Electromagnetic Radiation (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/89615-electromagnetic-radiation.html)

[email protected] March 1st 06 01:55 PM

Electromagnetic Radiation (ripped off from someone else)

Billy "plagiarist" Smith wrote:
Woger knows I tries to crack nuts with my teeth, big black nuts that is

Just like you did in jail, huh, "Billy." Now you give nutjobs to your
HUD apartment neighbors.

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 1st 06 02:42 PM

On 1 Mar 2006 05:55:59 -0800, wrote:

Billy "plagiarist" Smith wrote:
Woger knows I tries to crack nuts with my teeth, big black nuts that is

Just like you did in jail, huh, "Billy." Now you give nutjobs to your
HUD apartment neighbors.

more sexaul obesssionn homosexaul that is
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download