RadioBanter

-   -   new ham experimenter board (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/89758-new-ham-experimenter-board.html)

NO9GL March 2nd 06 03:57 PM

new ham experimenter board

At VHF and up, wavelength become short enough that wires which conect
chips together on PC board can radiate or can look like not a wire at
all. That why modern PC board maker use transmission line theory to
design traces on board. Otherwise it could mallfunction.

My new ham experimenter board have free computer programs which I
wrote for PC board design stuff. They writen in C++ for OS-X but
probaly work for other computers to. Need more programs for library
so why not join and contribuite your stuff to ham library? any ham
radio program welcome and not just PC board stuff but we only want ham
programers right now because if can't program you are not real
experimenter ham.

Tood, NO9GL

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD March 2nd 06 06:12 PM

new ham experimenter board - roger.JPG (0/1)

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:57:30 +0000 (UTC), (NO9GL) wrote:

At VHF and up, wavelength become short enough that wires which conect
chips together on PC board can radiate or can look like not a wire at
all. That why modern PC board maker use transmission line theory to
design traces on board. Otherwise it could mallfunction.

My new ham experimenter board have free computer programs which I
wrote for PC board design stuff. They writen in C++ for OS-X but
probaly work for other computers to. Need more programs for library
so why not join and contribuite your stuff to ham library? any ham
radio program welcome and not just PC board stuff but we only want ham
programers right now because if can't program you are not real
experimenter ham.

Tood, NO9GL

Do you except losers like me in your group? I'm watching out the window
for Dave all day except when I troll here.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] March 2nd 06 08:32 PM

LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES THE ATHENS COWARD wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:57:30 +0000 (UTC), (NO9GL) wrote:

At VHF and up, wavelength become short enough that wires which conect
chips together on PC board can radiate or can look like not a wire at
all. That why modern PC board maker use transmission line theory to
design traces on board. Otherwise it could mallfunction.

My new ham experimenter board have free computer programs which I
wrote for PC board design stuff. They writen in C++ for OS-X but
probaly work for other computers to. Need more programs for library
so why not join and contribuite your stuff to ham library? any ham
radio program welcome and not just PC board stuff but we only want ham
programers right now because if can't program you are not real
experimenter ham.

Tood, NO9GL

Do you except losers like me in your group?

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years of
age.

an_old_friend March 2nd 06 10:59 PM

bs

wrote:

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years of
age.

stil obessed with sex

N0VFP March 3rd 06 01:23 PM

bs

raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years of
age.

stil obessed with sex

Still an imbecile are you, Markie?

an_old_friend March 3rd 06 03:16 PM

bs

N0VFP wrote:
raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years of
age.

stil obessed with sex

Still an imbecile are you, Markie?

nope but you are still sexualy obessed as you alteration proves

get mental help prevert
BTW why are you obeseed with alt.test have extra tests on your mind 2
test

[email protected] March 3rd 06 07:40 PM

bs

assraped an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years of
age.

stil obessed with sex

Still an imbecile are you, Markie?

nope but you are still sexualy obessed as you alteration proves

Yep, you are, stupid.

get mental help prevert

You'll be back in your old rubber room soon, Markie.

BTW why are you obeseed with alt.test

BTW, it's just another tweak to make you whine, ****.

have extra tests on your mind 2 test

Wrong again, dumbass. At least Roger could pass it, unlike you, who
took at least 10 tries to pass that General the first time.

Hot Tamale March 4th 06 08:14 AM

new ham experimenter board - roger.JPG (0/1)

Why do you have such an obsession with Lloyd? Is it because he rejected
queers like you? Because maybe he has more of a life than you? Of course,
when you live in Glen Dale there isn't much else to do. Except jam 20 and 75
meters and cuss at people on usenet
Isn't that right 2 Test? Or is it because you are a product of incest?

So have you been getting letters lately for retesting?

oups.com...

Hot Tamale March 4th 06 08:17 AM

bs

oups.com...
N0VFP wrote:
raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Yes, fatass Davies, tell us why you are stil a virgin at 32 years
of
age.

stil obessed with sex

Still an imbecile are you, Markie?

nope but you are still sexualy obessed as you alteration proves

Yep, you are, stupid.

get mental help prevert

You'll be back in your old rubber room soon, Markie.

BTW why are you obeseed with alt.test

BTW, it's just another tweak to make you whine, ****.

have extra tests on your mind 2 test

Wrong again, dumbass. At least Roger could pass it, unlike you, who
took at least 10 tries to pass that General the first time.

Not to mention the fact you had to retest to keep your license because you
were busted jamming 20 meters. Shall we post the letters again.