Old March 3rd 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Jim Hampton

Default Partical and Wave duality explained

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4618&q=quantum

Enjoy!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"NO9GL" wrote in message
.. .

Physics tell us that EM wave can be a partical or vise versa. It come
from packet nature of wave which Max Plank show with his constant
called h. Energy in partical is E=hf/2PI where f is frequency of

radiation
and PI is international constant set by Geneva comittee at 3.141592653.
So you radio send particals out over antenna of energy E and they go to
other hams antennas. So how big the particals? Could they make you
antenna bend from recoil? That a topic we cover at my web sight.

You will be surprised. Come see it.