RadioBanter

-   -   HOT WHEELS bbs to go back up tomorrow. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/90810-hot-wheels-bbs-go-back-up-tomorrow.html)

NO9GL March 18th 06 02:40 PM

HOT WHEELS bbs to go back up tomorrow.

I proud of my Hot Wheels collection which you can see next to TV set
on right shelf in my photo. Don't pay attention to photo name of
NewsGuy. I not NewsGuy.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...news%20guy.jpg

[email protected] March 18th 06 04:46 PM

**** off, Lardass Davies!

an_old_friend March 18th 06 04:48 PM

get help Mr slit

wrote:
NO9GL wrote:
I proud of my Hot Wheels collection which you can see next to TV set
on right shelf in my photo. Don't pay attention to photo name of
NewsGuy. I not NewsGuy.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...news%20guy.jpg

**** off, Lardass Davies!

but you are him according to you

[email protected] March 19th 06 06:39 PM

get dead of your aids, Morgan

an_old_friend wrote:
nothing

**** off, Markie.

[email protected] March 19th 06 06:41 PM

get help Ms Morgan

Billy "owned bitch BOY" Smith wrote:
Yeah Wiseman,

Yeah, **** for brains, Wiseman owns your faggot fat ass.

an old friend March 19th 06 06:46 PM

get help

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
nothing something htat Mr Slit was too cowardly to face and ran away from

**** off, Markie.

telling your self to **** off

get help

an old friend March 19th 06 06:48 PM

get help

wrote:
Billy "owned bitch BOY" Smith wrote:
Yeah Wiseman,

Yeah, **** for brains, Wiseman owns your faggot fat ass.

get help and learn who you realy you keep caliming your self somebody
else

get help