Old March 24th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
NO9GL

Default (OT) Tonight Dr Who night on scifi channel

After show, we going to discuss who Dr Who really is on intelligentsia
bbs. That girl Rose is candidate for board goddess and we going to
diksuss her to. I think Rose is hot.

http://12.156.123.39/intelligentsia/index.php
Old March 24th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

your the one who likes Doctor Who lloyd, not me....Besides I've seen
all the new episodes all ready.

Todd N9OGL
Amateur Radio Chat Server
http://12.156.123.39/chat1/base/index.php

Old March 25th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lonely Lardass Lloyd aka
NO9GL wrote:
After Antoher lonely Saturday night for Lardass, he'll be drunk and whining all night

You should be attending remedial English, Lardass the career pizza BOY!

Old March 25th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
your the one who likes Doctor Who lloyd, not me....Besides I've seen
all the new episodes all ready.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA One loser slamming another one. Toad will be busy
jacking off his tiny clit to those shemale and cartoon kiddie porn
pics tonight to be watching a cheezy sci-fi show. But you live Star
Wars, eh, Toad?

Old March 25th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
get help