Old April 8th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
AB8MQ

Default sing along

It was twenty years ago today,
Roger Wiseman forced the boys to be gay
He's been going in and outa their rears
And he's made them into ravin' queers.
So watch out or I'll force on you
The act we've hated all these years,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.

We're Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band,
Disciples of the Bucktoothed Choad,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band,
Sit back and watch us shoot a load.
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound, Roger Wiseman's Greyhound,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
But Wiseman's full of crap,
The dirty goddamn pederast:
That ****er gave us syphilis,
That ****er gave us clap.

I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought you had all better know,
That Wiseman's going to play a song,
On a stickpin that he stuck through his schlong.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Bucktoothed Choad
And Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 8th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get help

AB8MQ wrote:
It was twenty years ago today,
Roger Wiseman forced the boys to be gay

get help

Old April 9th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip
Big Red Ham

now thats funny ****!

Old April 9th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip
an_old_friend

Default get help sicko

Big Red Ham wrote:
AB8MQ wrote:
It was twenty years ago today,
Roger Wiseman forced the boys to be gay
He's been going in and outa their rears

snip

now thats funny ****!

get help sicko

Old April 9th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Lardass plagiarizes again!

AB8MQ wrote:
It was

Poor LARDASS Davies, he plagiarizes a fag lame from another ****tard.

Beat It! (Lloyd Davies'Theme)
M. Jackson/?

Lloydie Davies can never get a date at night
"I'll just order up some food, I'm sure I'll be alright."
He goes under the stained sheets and he turns off all the lights
So beat it, Lloydie, just beat it.

He's got his shemale tapes, he's got a few gay porn DVDs
He's got the Daleks, he never needs real pussy!
The time is right, I'd better use the pics on the PC
So beat it, choke your dick like it owes you money!

Lloydie will Just beat it, beat it
'Till the urge has been defeated
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Hearin' it's wrong, but feelin' so right
Just beat it (beat it.)
Just beat it (beat it)

His mom came by, she needed to get her makeup bag
She went to check on him, if just to be a nag
She opened up his door and she started to gag
Lloydie, don't beat it! Don't beat it!

A girl invited him to come see her favorite band
"I think that would be fun, why won't you be my man?"
He told her and he told her, "You just don't understand,"
"I just beat it, I make love to my hand!"

So Lloydie, beat it, just beat it
Soon your inferior genes will be depleted!
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Regular sex to you it's wrong but jacking off is so right
Just beat it, beat it
'Till the urge has been defeated
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Regular sex to you it's wrong but jacking off is so right.
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)

(Continue to fadeout)

Old April 9th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

Big Red Ham wrote:

now thats funny ****!

Hey Lardass, why are you folliowing up to yourself, you pathetic loser?

LLOYD'S A VIRGIN

(Madonna/Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly/Les Paul)

LLoyd made it through 12th grade
Somehow he made it through
Never had a forum for his views
Until he found radio newsgroups

Lloyd is the the freak of the week
Everybody avoids that fatassed geek
But everyday's a brand new day
Yeah, it makes him feel
Shiny and new

Lloyd's a virgin
Hasn't had pussy for the very first time
Lloyd's a virgin
Never tires of jacking off all the time

"I'm gonna post about you, boy
My Bible's on my side"
Lloyd's been bashed around
Because his stupidity is hard to hide

He's bald, obese and round
A weeble-wobble that won't fall down
Oh, when he went to the retreat
Yeah, he stepped on his own feet
What a ****ing fool

Lloyd's a virgin GAY!
Hasn't had pussy for the very first time
Lloyd's a virgin
Never tires of jacking off all the time

Oooh, oooh, oooh

He's bald, obese and round
He'll just follow you around
Because you make him feel
Yeah, you make him feel
He's got something to do

Lloyd's a virgin
Hasn't had pussy for the very first time
Lloyd's a virgin
Never tires of jacking off all the time

Lloyd's a virgin, ooh, ooh
He'd rather slurp nutsack goo
Lloyd's a virgin
What's a loser like him to do

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, Lllllloyd
Can't you hire a whore
For the very first time?

Old April 9th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

Default Mark Morgan is a liar

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:

now thats funny ****!

Hey Lardass, why are you folliowing up to yourself, you pathetic loser?

LLOYD'S A VIRGIN

get

Sticking up for your gay lover, markie?

Sing along with me AB8MQ Policy 1 March 13th 06 12:14 AM
My CELL MATE USED TO SING THIS TO ME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!! AB8MQ Policy 2 February 18th 06 12:15 AM
Your Sing, Africa, ReSpirit the World David Shortwave 5 December 13th 04 07:33 PM