RadioBanter

-   -   Cross Country Repeaters?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/93069-cross-country-repeaters.html)

WA4OTJ April 18th 06 09:28 PM

Cross Country Repeaters??

Been away from Ham Radio for a while, but am starting out on a
cross-country trip (highway 80, Calif to Ohio) and decided it was a
good time to put the radio back in the car and get active again.

Looking for recommendations of open and friendly repeaters I should try
to hit along the way.

Thanks,
Nathan

[email protected] April 18th 06 09:56 PM

Cross Country Repeaters??

WA4OTJ wrote:
Been away from Ham Radio for a while, but am starting out on a
cross-country trip (highway 80, Calif to Ohio) and decided it was a
good time to put the radio back in the car and get active again.

Looking for recommendations of open and friendly repeaters I should try
to hit along the way.

Thanks,
Nathan

my sugestion si geta elitively new reapeater guide and look the section
and materail on echo link

sorry that I can't help you otherwise not my part of the country

WA4OTJ April 18th 06 10:00 PM

Cross Country Repeaters??

Thanks, got a guide but they're not very accurate. Was looking for
more in the way of personal recommendations. No matter, I'll be
scanning and checking as I go along.

Dr.Ace April 19th 06 05:44 AM

Cross Country Repeaters??

Try 75 meter SSB .