Old April 18th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
WA4OTJ

Default Cross Country Repeaters??

Been away from Ham Radio for a while, but am starting out on a
cross-country trip (highway 80, Calif to Ohio) and decided it was a
good time to put the radio back in the car and get active again.

Looking for recommendations of open and friendly repeaters I should try
to hit along the way.

Thanks,
Nathan

Old April 18th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

WA4OTJ wrote:
Been away from Ham Radio for a while, but am starting out on a
cross-country trip (highway 80, Calif to Ohio) and decided it was a
good time to put the radio back in the car and get active again.

Looking for recommendations of open and friendly repeaters I should try
to hit along the way.

Thanks,
Nathan

my sugestion si geta elitively new reapeater guide and look the section
and materail on echo link

sorry that I can't help you otherwise not my part of the country

Old April 18th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
WA4OTJ

Thanks, got a guide but they're not very accurate. Was looking for
more in the way of personal recommendations. No matter, I'll be
scanning and checking as I go along.

Old April 19th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr.Ace

Try 75 meter SSB .
Ace - WH2T

oups.com...

Old April 19th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr.Ace

Be sure to look at
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/two.html

It has the 2 meter FM info you need .