Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23rd 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Another Lloyd

Default NALs, again

Have you ever listened to Sherin holding forth on 20 meters? There is no
"fu*king" with him because he keys down at ten in the morning and doesn't
let up until the sun sets (or his power supply overheats). He, like Dumbass
Donnie, simply does not know when to quit. If it were possible, Sherin would
time out this simplex frequency, though he accomplishes the same by droning
on and on while driving other Hams off. It has always amazed me that anybody
would talk to either of these clowns for more than five minutes. What do
they have to offer?
Sherin preaches, Donnie complains. Sherin claims to have a "melodic voice"
while Donnie whines about Mexicans undercutting his landscape business
prices.
And did you know that Sherin is NOT a real preacher as he posits? He is not
ordained, but self-proclaimed.
Heck, by Sherin's standards I could proclaim myself to be anything that
strikes my fancy should the mood so strike me. It works for him.
Maybe I can proclaim myself to be the Grand PooBah, Most Divine Leader of
the Super Heterodyne Intellectual Types (****).
Heck, if Sherin can claim to be a preacher I can likewise claim to be a
****, can I not?
Or is it the other way around????

"Big Red Ham" wrote in message
ups.com...

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Go get'em tiger, Sick'em, sick'em.

Sorry, I only report the news. I don't make it.

I don't care if someone runs an amp on CB. I only want them to
run it responsibly. If you wish to report an auction, have fun.

you're a ****ing idiot.........it must be a riot to **** with you over
the radio! LOL

NALs, again Scott in Baltimore CB 60 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
K1MAN Has a Case ... Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 13 September 19th 05 12:51 AM
K1MAN Has a Case ... Morris Policy 22 September 12th 05 11:49 PM