Old September 9th 05, 01:29 PM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Default K1MAN Has a Case ...

He's crossed the line numerous times: doing foreign policy, defaming
Riley Hollingsworth, going commercial. But he has a case

When Ervin Duggan was FCC Chief Commissioner in the 80s, Baxter
received two NALs similar to the present. Dutifully, he spent a great
deal of time on his response, serving same on the FCC by regular mail.
When the mail was "lost," Baxter resorted to Federal Express with no
better result.

So, here was an agency, pre-Hollingsworth, that had issed two NALs and
had purposely sandbagged K1MAN's answer -- with good reason.

In his answer, Baxter cited two documents of probative value. One was
a letter to Kenneth Black of Ulmerton, UK, responding to his complaint,
that gave K1MAN's operation a clean bill of health, equating it to W1AW
bulletins. It was signed by Robert McNamara, Chief of the FCC,
then-Private Radio Bureau.

The other was a declaratory order on the subject of the length of
Information Bulletins with a footnote that referred to W1AW published
schedules. The essence of the order was, information bulletins cannot
be proscribed by time limits since they are so varied. Rightly or
wrongly, Baxter has drawn his authority to come on when he does from
that Order's footnote.

Small wonder the FCC disregarded K1MAN's answer, which essentially held
that the issue of the NALs had already been settled in his favor. In
legal argot, res judicata.

Though most hams, including myself, want to march Baxter right out of
this service, justice dictates something else. The FCC, it seems to
this commentator, has the burden of first addressing its previous NALs
of the 80s which were never resolved.

An agency of government simply cannot throw a flurry of similar charges
at a citizen, selectively unresponsive to those that can be defended,
while arbitrarily limiting its attention to subsequent charges.
Certainly, to the extent the previous NALs are similar, the legal
principle of collaterol estoppel comes into play in Baxter's behalf.

I don't like what Baxter does any more than you. Indeed, I think he
lost his way years ago. But if we're to have justice for all in these
United States, then we must afford K1MAN justice. Let's not throw out
the baby with the bath water.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 10th 05, 12:12 PM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 11th 05, 08:50 AM
Roger W.

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

And I remember preacher wanna-be ASX well. He used to tie up the fequencies
quite often. Bob was no stranger to blabfests and would tell others about
his melodious voice as he blabbed on and on. No wonder he feels an affinity
for K1MAN.
Still running your lawn service in Atlanta, preacher?
And Lloyd didn't write that, stupid. Lardass Lloyd is too busy delivering
pizzas for that five dollar an hour dead end job he cant get out of. Maybe
the 30 year old virgin should get a lawn mower and go into buseness with
you.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old September 11th 05, 04:14 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

In article
Lloyd wrote:

you an others are just jelous of k1man but nobody could stop him since
1987 and it is to late now. barf will probaly merger with the iarn if the
talks go good and then they will grow biger than the arrl. barf and the

Says the "self-appointed" barfie Lloydie....who Herb Schoenbaum thought
was an idiot. Along with the rest of the ham community.

iarn are in talks right now so watch out. k1man is a great man and he will
lead us to victory and bring a new day to ham radio esp after cw is droped
from the exam and real radio hobbiests can become hams and iarn members.

barf and iarn rule!!!!!

That's our Lardass Lloyd Davies, always running his stupid mouth never
knowing what the hell he is talking about.
You are waiting to see if they will drop the code to get your General,
Davies, you are too stupid and lazy to EARN your General, you want it
handed to you because you are not all there. Sort of "affrimative
action," you want the standards lowered because you can't pass them as
they currently stand.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Bob Sherin, W4ASX wrote:

In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP is a mentally ill retard.

LARDASS Davies admits he's mentally challenged
in
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1073965472
"I have no problems with learning code. I get stuck after I work on
about 5-10
letters. I cannot go any further. I'm stuck. I get a mental block."

Old September 11th 05, 04:30 PM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Anonymous above,

Mea culpa on gabfests, though I've never regarded my voice as
particularly good. Nor do I favor K1MAN, which has gotta be obvious
from the post -- a little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Paramount, equal justice under the law is treasured, because I've
witnessed too much unequal justice connecting with ham radio
pre-Hollingsworth.

You could say, like other patriotic Americans, I want to see our system
functioning smoothly. (For more information relating to equal justice
under the law in another arena, go he
http://www.newsbackup.com/about673082.html.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 12th 05, 01:47 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

If this K1MAN is so great, why didn't he just apply for a broadcast license
and broadcast the old-fashioned way.

Old September 17th 05, 07:11 PM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Wayne,

You put out such great posts, I'm surprised you aimed this one at me.
Here you raise the predicate "If K1MAN is so great ..." -- I, for one,
don't think he's great, "why didn't he just apply for a broadcase
license and broadcast the old-fashioned way?" I don't have any more of
a clue than you.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 17th 05, 09:24 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Lloyd Austin Davies wrote:
"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

And I remember preacher wanna-be ASX well. He used to tie up the fequencies
quite often. Bob was no stranger to blabfests and would tell others about
his melodious voice as he blabbed on and on. No wonder he feels an affinity
for K1MAN.
Still running your lawn service in Atlanta, preacher?

You still getting on 20 meters unidentified N0VFP?

And Lloyd didn't write that, stupid. Lardass Lloyd is too busy delivering
pizzas for that five dollar an hour dead end job he cant get out of. Maybe
the 30 year old virgin should get a lawn mower and go into buseness with
you.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You got fired from your pizza BOY job, Lardass!
710 S.Clinton St. #203
Athens, AL 35611

Old September 17th 05, 11:08 PM
Polly

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wayne,

You put out such great posts, I'm surprised you aimed this one at me.
Here you raise the predicate "If K1MAN is so great ..." -- I, for one,
don't think he's great, "why didn't he just apply for a broadcase
license and broadcast the old-fashioned way?" I don't have any more of
a clue than you.

You got that right!

Old September 18th 05, 06:24 AM
N9OGL

If this K1MAN is so great, why didn't he just apply for a broadcast license
and broadcast the old-fashioned way.

because it's a lot harder to get a license for broadcast then what you
think.

Todd N9OGL