RadioBanter

-   -   Sorry to break in again. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/93519-sorry-break-again.html)

Slow Code April 27th 06 12:08 AM

Sorry to break in again.

Any chance of you outstanding radio amateurs can quit flaming each other
for a while?

We got important things to talk about here, like saving ham radio. A
tornado or earthquake wiping out Newington, CT. would be a good start to
get the ball rolling.

SC

RST Engineering April 27th 06 02:44 AM

Sorry to break in again.

I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and
(b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

How do you start a tornado or an earthquake?

Jim

ink.net...

LRod April 27th 06 02:51 AM

Sorry to break in again.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:44:49 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and

Ahh, Hollywood Henderson referring to Terry Bradshaw (although I
thought he said, "the c and the t"). One of my all time favorite
lines.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.

an old freind April 27th 06 03:11 PM

Sorry to break in again.

Slow Code wrote:
Any chance of you outstanding radio amateurs can quit flaming each other
for a while?

We got important things to talk about here, like saving ham radio. A
tornado or earthquake wiping out Newington, CT. would be a good start to
get the ball rolling.

gee funny you should ask as one of the people flaming

SC

an_old_friend April 28th 06 10:11 PM

Sorry to break in again.

Slow Code wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in
:

I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in
this NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the
a and (b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

How do you start a tornado or an earthquake?

Jim

Prayer.

I gaurantee that does not work very well or else this nation would have
slispun of the planet with all the prayers we get from the rest of the
world ,,,, at leat till they want us to fix their problems thier way

Curtis Shatabrick April 29th 06 04:38 AM

Sorry to break in again.

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .
I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in

this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and
(b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

Slow Code May 1st 06 11:32 PM

Sorry to break in again.

"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .
I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in

this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a
and (b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

SC

an_old_friend May 2nd 06 12:05 AM

Sorry to break in again.

Slow Code wrote:
"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

no i don't want to help create the nightmare you want to be the ARS'
final swan song

I oppose your wishes to kill of a usefull and fun hoby/service

SC

Slow Code May 4th 06 12:42 AM

Sorry to break in again.

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

no i don't want to help create the nightmare you want to be the ARS'
final swan song

I oppose your wishes to kill of a usefull and fun hoby/service

You're right. You shouldn't have to do anything to get a license. They
should come free with your radios.