Old April 27th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default Sorry to break in again.

Any chance of you outstanding radio amateurs can quit flaming each other
for a while?

We got important things to talk about here, like saving ham radio. A
tornado or earthquake wiping out Newington, CT. would be a good start to
get the ball rolling.

SC
Old April 27th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
RST Engineering

I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and
(b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

How do you start a tornado or an earthquake?

Jim

ink.net...

Old April 27th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
LRod

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:44:49 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and

Ahh, Hollywood Henderson referring to Terry Bradshaw (although I
thought he said, "the c and the t"). One of my all time favorite
lines.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Old April 27th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Slow Code wrote:
Any chance of you outstanding radio amateurs can quit flaming each other
for a while?

We got important things to talk about here, like saving ham radio. A
tornado or earthquake wiping out Newington, CT. would be a good start to
get the ball rolling.

gee funny you should ask as one of the people flaming

SC

Old April 28th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Slow Code wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in
:

I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in
this NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the
a and (b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

How do you start a tornado or an earthquake?

Jim

Prayer.

I gaurantee that does not work very well or else this nation would have
slispun of the planet with all the prayers we get from the rest of the
world ,,,, at leat till they want us to fix their problems thier way

Old April 29th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Curtis Shatabrick

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .
I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in

this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a and
(b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

Old May 1st 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .
I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in

this
NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the a
and (b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

SC
Old May 2nd 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Slow Code wrote:
"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

no i don't want to help create the nightmare you want to be the ARS'
final swan song

I oppose your wishes to kill of a usefull and fun hoby/service

SC

Old May 4th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

no i don't want to help create the nightmare you want to be the ARS'
final swan song

I oppose your wishes to kill of a usefull and fun hoby/service

You're right. You shouldn't have to do anything to get a license. They
should come free with your radios.