Old May 15th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Retard Morgan admits he's queer!

Mark Morgan the baby raper wrote:
wrote:
No, you are a queer, Markie.

get

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?

Old May 15th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
No, you are a queer, Markie.

get

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?

get help you are delsuional

Old May 16th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Marky wants a cracker?

wrote:
No, you are a queer, Markie.
get

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?

get

My, Markie sure is in denial about his perversions.

Old May 16th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?

get

My, Markie sure is in denial about his perversions.

nope the one in denail is you wismen you can't even face your own
"good" name

get help

Old May 16th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Markie, you are indeed stupid!

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?
get

My, Markie sure is in denial about his perversions.

nope the one in denail is you wismen you can't even face your own
"good" name

That's not my name stupid. Do you need hit over the head with a crowbar
to get that through your thick skull?