Old May 10th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT
COMPLAINED AND SUPPRESSED N9OGL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.....BUT HEY
SINCE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THAT MEANS I WILL BE SPENDING MORE
TIME ON THE AIR WITH MY BIG BROADCAST...SO REMEMBER, THAT'S THE N9OGL
SHOW ON 14.321.00 MHZ THIS WEEKEND STARTING AT 4 PM

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW!!!

Old May 10th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE ######## AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS...(SNIP)

I heard the only "#######" in Taylorville was you, Toidie.

AND THOSE ####### RAT ######## THAT
COMPLAINED AND SUPPRESSED N9OGL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.....

No one suppressed your "free speech", Toidie...But YOU did abuse
it.

You signed a contract but then refused to honor it and had to pay
a price for it.

BUT HEY
SINCE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THAT MEANS I WILL BE SPENDING MORE
TIME ON THE AIR WITH MY BIG BROADCAST...SO REMEMBER, THAT'S THE N9OGL
SHOW ON 14.321.00 MHZ THIS WEEKEND STARTING AT 4 PM

More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 11th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

No stebie, it's abuse when a person go beyond thw complainting like
these people are doing, so THEY are abusing free speech. I look at this
way, since I now don't have internet access thanks to you ****ing
assholes, I will use my radio to express my right to free speech since
you little ****ers supressed it here on the web.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old May 11th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

On 9 May 2006 20:27:18 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT

[snip]

Are you taking requests? If so, Woger Wiseman would like you to play
"Leila" by Eric Clapton. It gives him chills.
Old May 11th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Lloyd

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 9 May 2006 20:27:18 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT

[snip]

Are you taking requests? If so, Woger Wiseman would like you to play
"Leila" by Eric Clapton. It gives him chills.

Yes, and I have a request, too. Years ago Frank Zappa had a song out that
didn't hit the airwaves, but was popular nonetheless and was in his 1984
Thing-fish album. I'd like you to dedicate Frank Zappa's, "He's So Gay" to
Roger.

He's so gay
He's so gay
He's very very gay
He's so gay
He's so gay
And he likes to be that way
With his keys all on the right
He's into rubber every night
He's so gay
He's so gay
He's ALMOST EVERYONE TODAY

He's okay
He's okay
He's got a role he wants to play
He's okay
He's okay
He's just a cowboy for a day

Of course, his evening's not complete
Without some meat in the seat;
Let's skate away
Down Santa Monica today

Maybe he wants a little spanking
Maybe he'll eat a little chain
Maybe his lover should be thanking him
For the way he makes it sprinkle
Into drops of GOLDEN RAIN

He's so gay
He's so gay
He rules the city in a way
You could say
You could say
It's sorta different today
All the taffeta and chintz
And every Leather Boy's a PRINCE
Hey hey hey!
Please don't look the other way

You could be just like him
TOMORROW!
Maybe you'll get a chance
To borrow
(Borrow)
His bouquet
And maybe later...MAYBE LATER
We'll ALL BE
GAY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y!
DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?

Old May 12th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Bingo

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

No stebie, it's abuse when a person go beyond thw complainting like
these people are doing, so THEY are abusing free speech. I look at this
way, since I now don't have internet access thanks to you ****ing
assholes, I will use my radio to express my right to free speech since
you little ****ers supressed it here on the web.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

So how do you distribute your pics now, Slow scan?

Bingo
Old May 13th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

Old May 13th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloydie

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

Old May 13th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Lloydie wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Old May 14th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Lloyd II

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lloydie wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed" K4YZ Policy 6 December 1st 05 07:54 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
HUGE ANTIQUE RADIO/ELECTRONICS SHOW THIS WEEKEND! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 July 7th 04 03:30 AM