Old May 11th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

Default Love My Curtains

I love my curtains and locked door. I am a coward. Don't plan on seeing me
at Dayton or any other Hamfest for that matter.
Why? You know why. People want to beat my ass into the dirt and I am afraid
to show up.

--
"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains."

Old May 11th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Not Roger wrote:
I love my curtains and locked door. I am a coward. Don't plan on seeing me
at Dayton or any other Hamfest for that matter.
Why? You know why. People want to beat my ass into the dirt and I am afraid
to show up.

--
"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains."
Roger Wiseman, AB8MQ

you know I could feel sorry Wismen if he were such an abusive fella

Old May 15th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
you know I could feel sorry Wismen if he were such an abusive fella

You should feel sorrier for yourself, since you had to marry a wrinkled
old shemale, got kicked out of the Army for sodomy and are on welfare
and food stamps, illiterate Markie.

You are no more college educated than Lloydie is.

Old May 16th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Retard Markie Morgan the baby raper proves whinyslit's point!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

Old May 16th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

Yep.

Old May 16th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

from the ?man? that hide his name and amdits he was not educated enough
to enlist in the armed forces

get help you need almost as bad as wismen

Old May 18th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

from the ?man? that hide his name and amdits he was not educated enough
to enlist in the armed forces

I am far more educated than you will ever be. I have what is called
freestanding intellegence. An IQ test showed me that I am just a few points
shy of genius even with a lack of formal education.
Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

Old May 18th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Billy Smith

Dr.Death wrote:

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

from the ?man? that hide his name and amdits he was not educated enough
to enlist in the armed forces

I am far more educated than you will ever be. I have what is called
freestanding intellegence. An IQ test showed me that I am just a few points
shy of genius even with a lack of formal education.
Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

If your IQ was of the stature of a genius, you would at least be able to
spell "intelligence" and in your case you misspelled it "intellegence"
Perhaps it was a slip and an honest mistake but I would suspect you
would proofread your post especially when bragging.