Old May 16th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default get help

wrote:They are watching you,
Markie! They are even monitoring your internet usage!
buttbanged by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Yep you do.

nobody wants tosuck wisemen

You do, faggot!

nope

The authorities are watching you, Markie.

nah

Yeah, they are, Markie.

nope

Yep, they are. Muwhahahahahahaha..don't thank us, Markie, it was our
pleasure!

what was your pleasure

Old May 17th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woger

Default Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off badly!

"Dick Suck Wiseman" wrote in
message oups.com...
Woger makes good spell, "Dvies" Woger real stupid retard.

"entiorely" West Virginia phonics again.

"apoloigize" Only in Woger's warped mind.

"wiuth" Wiuth what??

"exaggerarte" Good one.

"eteranl" As in forever?

"ionly" Ions? Lonely? Who knows?

"expossed" Still no spell check.

"workibg" As in working?

"assulted" Darned typos!

"Georgaphy." Georgia on his mind?

"remibndded" It is hard to talk with your mouth full.

"corrpuption" Is that a dog?

"molsetred" Only 2Test knows.

"Whinyng". What?

"Plagairizing". Geesh

"emnpty" The inside of Roger's head.

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

"poat" Post?

"publich" Public?

"ashamerd" Les ain't ashamerd of Roger.

--
"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

Old May 17th 06, 03:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Default Poor Lardass Davies he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off badly!

Oh I'm Queeno am I?

Missing your prison daddy, eh bitch.

Same of Woger. It's Paskell, dip****. Try to get Queen's name right,
retard.

I think you should call him up and tell him what you think of him. I
think he might
be a little nastier than Dave Heil's wife, bitch.

Old May 17th 06, 12:18 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:
Oh I'm Queeno am I?

Missing your prison daddy, eh bitch.

Same of Woger. It's Paskell, dip****. Try to get Queen's name right,
retard.

I think you should call him up and tell him what you think of him. I
think he might
be a little nastier than Dave Heil's wife, bitch.

auf Anglisg bitte order auf Deutche bitte

Old May 17th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Who's Roger's BITCH? whined:
Oh I'm Queeno am I?

Yes, you certailny are a queen, faggot.

1023 NW 31ST ST
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
405-525-6618

Old May 17th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Lisping cocksucker Davies who wants to suck Roger's Woger wrote:
IKYABWAI

"breaddead" - LLoyd hasn't got anything upstairs in the oven
"defenseive" - Lardass is "defensive" of his ignorance
"counter-offenseive" - When LARDASS LLoyds attack
"nights" - Athens ASSHOLE was referring to last "night's" masturbation
session
"I forget to set the playlist in Winamp to repeat!" - Mongolloyd also
"forgets" the use of past tense, maybe he forgot!
"pratice" - Lardass has lots of "practice" ****ing up.
"dont" - Dicksucking Davies is too stupid to use an apostrophe, isn't
he?
Mongolloyd thinks "Lent" and "lint" are pronounced the same.
"ancinet" - Mongolloyd will be past "ancient" before he gets any pussy.
"harrasment" - Lardass just loves when his fat asshole gets
"harassment" from the drunk black winos!
"persecute" - Mongolloyd "Christy Davies" Attorney-at-Law makes quite
the lapsis calami in his "prosecution".
"fulest" - Little Lloydie is "fullest" when he's done sucking down wino
nutsack goo!
"i'll" "wether" - Mongolloyd, "I'll" just bet you can't decide
"whether" or not to clean your ****ty underpants or keep wearing them.
"authroities" - Mongolloyd's familiar with the "authorities" since his
brother has been carted away to jail more times than he can count.
"Perhaps I can Hal on my show too!" - Perhaps you should consider
remedial English, FATASS!
"cannonized" - Mongolloyd thinks somebody will have to be shot out of a
cannon to be "canonized"
"This board is alot better than all them N54 Boards!" - Mongolloyd is
sure overwhelmed, "then", by "all those" words!
"I dont reconnise you opinions" - Mongolloyd "doesn't recognize" his
stupidity, either.
" I donlt care" - Obviously, Lardass, obviously.
"Thats" "benifit" - "That's" one of Lardass' many ****ups. He doesn't
have the "benefit" of having a dictionary.
"I already notice Woger seeing my everywhere" - Drunken fat *******
Lardass never notices when he ****s up.
"Look, crackhead, I am NOT degenerates!" - Mongolloyd isn't very
literate, either.
"URASE" - Mongolloyd's empty skull never had to be "ERASED" it never
contained anything to begin with.
"I reading the board tonite" - Mongolloyd can only read comic books.
"REMIDER" - Lardass never has to leave a "reminder" of his many ****
ups.
"jsut" - Mongolloyd is "just" a mentally ill retard.
"Im" - "I'm" sure Lardass isn't getting any pussy.
"theere" - Mongolloyd isn't all "there".
"Activatiuons" - Lardass Mongolloyd always has his stupidity
"activations" ready to show themselves.
"steganographic" - Mongolloyd takes his "stenographic" duties as a
pizza order taker seriously.
Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp!
"dogy" - Mongolloyd likes it "doggy" style. Receiving, it, that is.
"Tonigjht" - Mongolloyd will be on here "tonight" because he can never
get a woman.
"1987 rqadio shack reciever" - Mongolloyd the cheapass makes good
spell!
"neber" - Mongolloyd will "NEVER" get laid!
"yourslelf" - Go **** "yourself", Mongolloyd!
"You must really hate be because" - Lardassed Mongolloyd really hates
the English language, too!
"Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp again!
"Roger Wiseman better know as the" - Mongolloyd, better "known" as the
eternal virgin and mentally ill retard.
"Secwet" - Mongolloyd is queer and proud.
"turd in the punch bowel." - Mongolloyd knows about bowels, not
"bowls". Mongolloyd eats on the floor and in bowel cavities.
"he was refused by the Air Force in 1978" - Mongolloyd, how does one
get "refused" by any military? Especially when he was honorably
discharged a year earlier?
"was sent for a 90 observation period " Dumb****ing ****head, what is a
90 observation period???? BWHAHAHAHAHA
"shoudl" - Mongolloyd "should" really shut the **** up.
"Here is" - Here "are" some more examples why Lardass is a ****ing
imbecile.
"Woger" - Lardass is here and QUEER!
"Goddman that Lloyd is sexy!" - But that Mongolloyd is so sexy he is
still a VIRGIN. BWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
"laugheds" - Mongolloyd was always "laughed" at.
"I have off this newsgroup for over 2 years!" - Mongolloyd should "off"
himself, instead of "being off".
"I have my own internet Talk show, what can be said about your useless
self." - Mongolloyd has no listeners or anything useful to say. He's so
"useless,"
"that's what can be said" about him.
"You are very useless on here, jon" - While Mongolloyd Davies is
useless on and offline.
"Even used up toilet paper has a use, you sure dont!" - Most people
flush "used up toilet paper, " Mongolloyd eats used up toilet paper,
"don't" he?
"I'll shot to kill" - Lardass, you couldn't handle a cap gun.
"Re,omder" - Lardass always leaves us a "reminder" that he is as smart
as a rock.

"resuce" - Mongolloyd can't "rescue" himself from his own stupidity!

"maocked" - Mongolloyd ****s up again, no wonder he is "mocked" for his
stupidity!!!

"tipe" - If Mongolloyd the Lardass would pull his malformed head out of
his ass, he could "type" correctly.

"pregant" - With his looks, Lardass Davies never has to worry about
getting a girl "pregnant."
"when thet saw" - And when "they" saw Lardass' whimpering, they knew he
was a big ****ing PUSSY.
"Mayeb" - "Maybe" somebody will feel sorry for you and give you a
charity ****, but it's doubtful, Mongolloyd!
"tmorrow" - Mongolloyd will never get a woman, "tomorrow" or any other
day.
"Palastine" - Mongolloyd couldn't find "Palestine" on a ****ing map or
anyplace else.
"Woger the notsowiseman" - Mongolloyd the eternal idiot ****s up and
shows off his cocksucking lisp again.
"I hope kills himself" - Mongolloyd wishes he had killed himself.
"agruement." - Mongolloyd is a ****ing imbecile, no "argument."
"You're posts" - BWHAHAHAHAHA.."your" ****ing stupidity stands out as
well, you ****ing idiotic fat ****.
"Globin Woger" - Mongolloyd the 5'6 280 pound garden gnome makes good
spell and IKYABWAI.
"Go aheah" - Mongolloyd never can get "ahead" of his stupidity.
"ssomething" - Mongolloyd "ssure" (his spelling) did **** up again!
"pictures show email them" - Lardass "should" know better then to
"show" his stupidity.
"mor" - Mongolloyd gets "more" stupid by the minute.
"celbrating" - Mongolloyd is "celebrating" his stupidity.
"palgues" - Lardass Davies is a "plague" that needs exterminated.
"have the nerver" - Lardassed Mongolloyd "has the nerve" to criticize
others.
"Golen" - Mongolloyd's ****ups are "golden" ammunition against the dumb
fat ****.
"posts my closet" - Lardass "by" default ****s up again.
"Froce" - Mongolloyd tires to spell "force", what his drunk daddy did
with his dick on Mongolloyd's asshole.
"AUTHROIXATION" - Mongolloyd Davies never needs "auhorization" to be
idiotic.
"morrse" - Lardass can't pass 5 wpm "Morse" code.
"netwerk" - Mongolloyd is part of the idiot "network."
"characture" - Mongolloyd is a "character"..a villiage idiot.
"Learn to spelll" - Lardass ****s up again!
"describes to the T" - Mongolloyd is an IDIOT, that "describes him to a
T."
"a peace of me" - We take a "piece" out of Lardass' ample ass on a
daily basis.
"bus fair" - Lardass can't pay his own bills on time , much less
anybody's "bus fare."
"waht" - "What" do you know, Lardass ****s up again!
"to pay for you" - Lardass you can't "pay for your" own expenses.
"HELLUVA ALOT" - Lardass' English skills are not "a Hell of a Lot" of
help to him.
"mentionm" - Lardass never wants us to "mention" or point out his
numerous **** ups.
"your are" - Mongolloyd, "you are" one of the stupidest assholes on the
internet.
"alone may to much " - Lardass's sentence construction "alone MAY be
too much" to his tiny brain to handle!

"Who hear likes" - Mongolloyd nobody likes you, "here" or anywhere!
"Wogie" - Lardass Lloydie's lisp exposes him again!
"really beated" - Mongolloyd really "beats" off, since he can't get a
woman.
"Woger" - Mognolloyd makes like faggot.
"Curtain's" - Mongolloyd always ****s up when he hides behind his
"curtains" of sockpuppets.
"cocksuckers" - Lardass always ****s up and punctuates incorrectly,
must be his "cocksucker's" lisp.
"spinctor" - Mongolloyd has the "spinchter" muscle the size of a #10
washtub, since his drunk daddy, his felon older brother and his mommy's
dildoe has stretched it out.
"reconized" - Lardass Davies stupidity is easily "recognized".
"porpuse" - Mongolloyd's stupidity is on "purpose"!
"worlds" - Mongolloyd is the "world's" worst speller!
"comfortbale" - Mongolloyd confessed he is "comfortable" looking at
dicks all day long.
"For the recod" - For the "RECORD," Mongolloyd is retarded!
"all these yours" - "All these years" of posting, and Lardass has yet
to post in English.
"I have no worked for 22 days straight" - Too bad you don't
concentrate on your English for the same legnth of time, Porky!
"Roger'" - "Roger's" what's always on your little mind, Porky!
"****tpacker" - Mongolloyd has a "****packer" for a father.
"revoaked" Mongolloyd your life will soon be "revoked."
"Upeset?" BWHAHAHAHAHA..Mongolloyd you get "upset" so easily, BITCH!
"knumskull" - Mongolloyd, I could ****ing care less since I'm not
Catholic, you ****ing "Numbskull"
"BEVERY ****NH AWARE" - Mongolloyd should "BE VERY ****ING AWARE" of
his surroundings and who is watching him!
"orafice" - Mongolloyd has had a big greasy dick stuck in every
"ORFICE" in his obese body.
"YOUR STILL" Mongolloyd, "you're still" a ****ing imbecile!
"Funn" - Mongolloyd's face sure is "FUNNY" looking.
"Your whole life has past you by." - Lardass, your life has already
"passed" you by the minute you were **** out of your whore mommy.
"Eldery" - If you were a bit more "ELDERY," Porky ,you would be a
better speller.
"Jelous" - Nobody, I repeat nobody is "JEALOUS" of a retard like
Mongolloyd Davies!

"He 4F for the Air Force" - Wrong, Mongolloyd, you are 4F for LIFE!
"plagarize" - Mongolloyd, you couldn't even "plagiarize" from "See Jack
Run" correctly.
"Is like our her Steve and Lloyd" - Mongolloyd ****s up again!
Mongolloyd calls himself and Holstan a "her."

"to much" - Mongolloyd tries to communicate in English but it's just
"too much" for his tiny brain to handle.
"beutiful" - Mongolloyd is as "beautiful" as a WART HOG!
"Trough" - Mongolloyd can't get that everybody sees that he is ****ing
stupid "THROUGH" his malformed skull.
"would all upset" - Try posting in English, DUMB**** Davies!
"backpedd;e" - Mongolloyd "backpedals" when he gets upset and misspells
words!
"Good are you ever pathetic" - Mongolloyd, Goddamn, are YOU ever
pathetic when you **** up like that.
"Make ne" - Mongolloyd is trying to say "make me" like a little girl,
but naturally, he ****s it up! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
"I'm not into, unlike you" - Mongolloyd isn't into looking smart,
either.
"Rare end" - Lardass, you "rear end" is so big, when you back up, you
beep.
"hygienne" - Mongolloyd hasn't got any "hygiene" habits.
"suprise" - "SURPRISE", Mongolloyd ****s up again!
"poved" - Mongolloyd "proved" he is a ****ing idiot once again!
"Momma" "marbels"- Your Crackwhore "Mama" knows you don't have all
your "marbles", Porky!
"secoondly" - Mongolloyd is trying to count the times he has given
blowjobs "secondly"
"atten" - Lardass you didn't "attend" school, either!
"backwerds" -Mongolloyd is always ass-"backwards!"
"Were" - "We're" sure you are a ****ing moron, Mongolloyd!
"he's laugh and go on" - Lardass we laugh at your fat dumbass, and go
on with our ****ing lives, but you don't have a life!
"tradion" - Mongolloyd's "tradition" is to **** up!
"Mitzah" - Porky the Jew didn't have anything to cut off at the Bar
"Mitzvah!"
"mines for his baby batter" - Mongolloyd shouldn't drink , take drugs
and post!
"Ralley" - Mongolloyd should try to "rally" his few remaining brain
cells!
"Vagina" - Something Lardass Davies has only sees when his whore mommy
**** him out.
"Your welcome" - Mongolloyd, "you're" one stupid ****ing retard.
"Llouyds" - "Lloyd's" such a ****ing DUMBASS, he can't even spell his
own name correctly!
"stagnanat?" - Do you mean "stagnant" like what is between your ****ing
Dumbo ears, Mongolloyd?
"accomadations" - Do you mean "accommodations" which are quite unlike
your flithy HUD apartment in the Athens, AL ghetto?
"oppurtunity" - Mongolloyd never misses an "opportunity" to be stupid.
"Stubbenville" - Mongolloyd couldn't find WV on the map much less
"Stubenville, Ohio."
"copy & past" - Mongolloyd spams with his "copy & paste" of every
****ing idiotic thing he sees!
"appretince" - Mongolloyd makes good spell for a quarter-wit
"apprentice".
"glorius" - Mongolloyd make "glorious" **** UP!
"weekened" - Mongolloyd's "weekend" consists of getting
drunk and whining about another man! That is, between delivering
pizzas.
"Woger mkae" - "Roger make"s Mongolloyd look like a fool, time and time
again!
"noddle" - Lardass your little "noodle" of a dick is like a ****ing
shard of thin spaghetti!
"usae" - Mongolloyd never "use"s any ****ing sense or correct spelling.
"I ambored" - Mongolloyd, you are an idiot as well!

Mongolloyd Davies make good spells!