RadioBanter

-   -   AB8MQ Home Page (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/94288-ab8mq-home-page.html)

an old freind May 23rd 06 08:22 PM

Rget help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

We'll be posting your hovel with the KKK banner in the window soon
enough, fatass.
you have been tkaing

What's "tkaing," you ****ing retard? You do have a KKK banner in your
window!

nope

Yep.

nope your proove

and you keep lying and lying about it

Sort of like your so called "degrees."

nope

and promising proof

Like you promise to do a lot of things and welch, loser.

never done that
What's the
matter, Markie, if you have to think beyond the two word spam you
always post, will your malformed head will explode like in the movie
"Scanners?"

nope

get help wismen

Billy Smith May 24th 06 06:24 AM

Retard Markie manages to screw up as usual!

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

We'll be posting your hovel with the KKK banner in the window soon
enough, fatass.

you have been tkaing

What's "tkaing," you ****ing retard? You do have a KKK banner in your
window!

You only knew how to spell "taking" because you looked it up in a
dictionary. People like you make West Virginia look bad.

an old freind May 24th 06 06:28 AM

get help

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

We'll be posting your hovel with the KKK banner in the window soon
enough, fatass.

you have been tkaing

What's "tkaing," you ****ing retard? You do have a KKK banner in your
window!

You only knew how to spell "taking" because you looked it up in a
dictionary. People like you make West Virginia look bad.

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

[email protected] May 25th 06 09:26 PM

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

We'll be posting your hovel with the KKK banner in the window soon
enough, fatass.

you have been tkaing

What's "tkaing," you ****ing retard? You do have a KKK banner in your
window!

You only knew IKYABWAI

You don't even know how to spell "Florida," you fat bald, cocksucker.
Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

[email protected] May 25th 06 09:27 PM

Retard Mark Morgan the child molester

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

I haear the State of Michigan is looking into your activites, child
molester.

[email protected] May 25th 06 09:28 PM

Retarded child molester Mark Morgan

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

I hear the state of Michigan is looking into your activities, child
molester.

an old freind May 25th 06 10:48 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

I hear the state of Michigan is looking into your activities, child
molester.

we all know you hear voices wisemen, just like you claim to hear the
cdc tell you I have aids

get help and those awfull voices will stop wismen

Not Cocksucker Lloyd May 26th 06 02:15 PM

Retard Markqueer sees Wiseman everywhere!

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

I hear the state of Michigan is looking into your activities, child
molester.

we all know you hear voices

Projecting again, Haldol boy? You are the one who has the mental
illness, Marqueer, you see Wiseman behind every post. The CDC does say
you have AIDS, faggot. Ham radio wishes you would hurry up and die from
it.

an old freind May 26th 06 04:38 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

indeed prehaps the state should su e for defamation of chartacter

I hear the state of Michigan is looking into your activities, child
molester.

we all know you hear voices

Projecting again, Haldol boy?

nope I have never taken haldol
You are the one who has the mental
illness, Marqueer, you see Wiseman behind every post.

nope just behind his own posts
The CDC does say
you have AIDS, faggot.

if you could proove that lie ture you would be a rish man
Ham radio wishes you would hurry up and die from
it.

nah just the fellows ham radio cowould be better without want me dead
get help

Arf! Arf! May 27th 06 10:28 AM

Retard Markie manages to screw up as usual!

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

We'll be posting your hovel with the KKK banner in the window soon
enough, fatass.

you have been tkaing

What's "tkaing," you ****ing retard? You do have a KKK banner in your
window!

You only knew how to spell "taking" because you looked it up in a
dictionary. People like you make West Virginia look bad.

Some of Rogers better spellings...

"molsetred" Only 2Test knows.

"Whinyng". What?

"Plagairizing". Geesh

"emnpty" The inside of Roger's head.

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

"poat" Post?

"publich" Public?

"ashamerd" Les ain't ashamerd of Roger.

"agasin". Play it agasin, Sam.

"woamn"

"doens't" Dagnabbit, Timmy.

"hyurt"

"chcien****" You figure this one out.

"imginary" Hey, Rog. Another typo?

"asck" Sack or ask?

"Ultimte" Hooked on Phonics?

"greade" First or Second?

"attentiopn" Hooked on phonics, are we?

"copuple" Damn. Lloyd moved my keys around again.

"licvense" What Riley makes you retest for.

"havfe" Half? Halve? Have? Who knows.

"Baout" Bout? About?

"unsubstantiateed" It gets better.

"pompousity" Oops! Darn that keyboard, anyway!